Paulding.com

RAIDERS and PATRIOTS MERCHANDISE IN STOCK

YES, you read that right - 50% OFF MY ALREADY DISCOUNTED PRICES!! (With the exception of the Messenger/Laptop bag) Many of these items were ordered and never picked up :( I am LOSING money on at 50% off but my loss is your gain.

GREAT ITEMS, GREAT QUALITY at a GREAT DEAL!

Limited Supply - First Come, First Serve

RAIDERS:

Rally Rags

$6.00 each

Karen018.jpg

2-Tone Black & Gray Grip Gloves (These are gray, not pink as they appear in the photo)

$7.00

Raiders2ToneGloves.jpg

Pink & Black Ponytail Ribbon Holder

$5.00

RadiersPinkPonytail250.jpg

Black Ponytail Twisters

$5.00

RaidersTwister250.jpg

3 in 1 Keyring w/Bottle Opener and Fingernail Clippers ALL IN ONE

$4.00

Raiders3in1.jpg

Raiders Football Headband/Ear Warmers

$7.00

RadiersGridIronEarBand350.jpg

Backpack Cinch Bags

$10.00 each

RaidersPinkCheckCinchBag1.jpg

Messenger/Laptop/Book Bag

$15.00

RaidersMessengerBags1.jpg

Dangle Earrings

$6.00

RaidersDangleEarrins1.jpg

Money Clip

$6.00

raidersMoneyCip_thumbnail1.gif

Sunglass Strap

$4.00

RaidersSunStrap1.jpg

Dog Bones

RaidersDogBone2.jpg

$3.00

PATRIOTS:

Dangle Earrings

$6.00

PatriotsDangleEarrings.jpg

3in1 KeyRing, Bottle Opener & Clippers ALL IN ONE

$4.00

Blue Ponytail Twisters

$5.00

PatriotsBlueTwisty.jpg

how much for the rally rag thingies? I have a friend who wants some earrings. let me check with her.

The Rally Rags are $6.00 each or 2/$10.00. I had some ppl pre-order but I got extras in, too. I will take a photo of them and attach in a bit. They are NICE!

The Rally Rags are $6.00 each or 2/$5.00. I had some ppl pre-order but I got extras in, too. I will take a photo of them and attach in a bit. They are NICE!

oooohhhh.... I need to pick up my rally towels.. and if you still have the earrings, pony tail ribbon holder, ear warmer thing and cinch bag..... hopefully i'm not too late. :) I can come by today after work, if that's okay?

oooohhhh.... I need to pick up my rally towels.. and if you still have the earrings, pony tail ribbon holder, ear warmer thing and cinch bag..... hopefully i'm not too late. :) I can come by today after work, if that's okay?

hey I am getting earrings for Sue, probably tomorrow. Let me know if you want me to pick your stuff up for you

I have it all bagged up waiting on you. GOOOOOO RAIDERS!!!! :)

Let me know when you can pick up. Everything is still bagged up waiting on you. ;)

• 1 month later...

NEVER in the 10 year history of having my Sports Business have I ever given away merchandise - this is a FIRST!!!

Buy one of these Raiders or Patriots items and get one of equal or lesser value FREE!!

Great for stuffing the stocking or Raiders Playoffs!!!

LOTS OF GREAT MERCHANDISE INCLUDED

Do you have two pair of RAIDER earrings? If so I will get them. If not do you have one and a pair of gloves?

GREAT DEAL!

NEVER in the 10 year history of having my Sports Business have I ever given away merchandise - this is a FIRST!!!

Buy one of these Raiders or Patriots items and get one of equal or lesser value FREE!!

Great for stuffing the stocking or Raiders Playoffs!!!

LOTS OF GREAT MERCHANDISE INCLUDED

HEY RAIDER FANS...GET OFF YOUR REAR AND GET SOME RAIDER GEAR!! SS has some awesome stuff at great prices. Play-offs start Friday and you need to get decked out in black!! Great prices on unique Raider Gear...ALSO, Great for Christmas Gifts!!! You can use Raider gear from year to year and support our team!! If you need it, look no further!!!!

GO RAIDERS and thanks for My stuff!! :drinks: :clapping: :clapping:

HEY RAIDER FANS...GET OFF YOUR REAR AND GET SOME RAIDER GEAR!! SS has some awesome stuff at great prices. Play-offs start Friday and you need to get decked out in black!! Great prices on unique Raider Gear...ALSO, Great for Christmas Gifts!!! You can use Raider gear from year to year and support our team!! If you need it, look no further!!!!

GO RAIDERS and thanks for My stuff!! :drinks: :clapping: :clapping:

You are more than welcome and THANK YOU for the business!!!

THANKS too for the kind words - still a good selection of Raiders Merchandise available.

Looks like you have some great stuff, and best of luck in selling....but the Patriot stuff, oh well I do not even know if you can give it away....

THANKS and yes there is some great stuff at really great prices.

I am not worried about selling Patriots merchandise. It sells very well on ebay Thanks to Tom Brady & Gang. ;)

I got the Raiders merchandise in stock specifically because Raiders fans requested I get Raiders stuff - especially the Rally Towels. Unfortunately most of it is still here. The 50% off is BELOW WHOLESALE Cost! :(