Paulding.com

just made the cutest hat for my toddler and.....

Did you Knit that or Crochet it? Would you be willing to teach me? I would love to learn how to....

I crochet. Ive tried to knit but it wasnt the smoothest thing :rofl: I keep saying I will try again, it just hasnt happened yet. I have said a few times I would try to get something going to teach some who have been interested but with my 4 almost 5 kids and fireman husbands schedule the time just hasnt come up yet :( Maybe once I have the baby I can get something set up :)

I crochet. Ive tried to knit but it wasnt the smoothest thing :rofl: I keep saying I will try again, it just hasnt happened yet. I have said a few times I would try to get something going to teach some who have been interested but with my 4 almost 5 kids and fireman husbands schedule the time just hasnt come up yet :( Maybe once I have the baby I can get something set up :)

Cute hat!!!

If you want, when you're ready to have that "class" let me know and I can help teach with you!!

shan06 I will definatly let you know :) How are you doing? I bet you are staying busy with the baby and wedding! We still need to get together for a craft show.

Do you have some to sell like this? If so how much?

the free one has been spoken for but of coarse I can make more and I will sell these for $5 :)

shan06 I will definatly let you know :) How are you doing? I bet you are staying busy with the baby and wedding! We still need to get together for a craft show.

the free one has been spoken for but of coarse I can make more and I will sell these for $5 :)

Thanks for asking! I'm doing alright. Since the kids have gone back to school, it's just taken me a few days to get Addison on a schedule. So she's a really easy baby now that she's on the schedule. Of course, we all know that there are still the rough days, but they are getting less and less. and the wedding..OMG, I can't believe it's getting so close! Only 5 days to go and I have so much to do still!

I think I'm doing the Ladies day of Leisure, if you want, we can share a table. It's in November.

How are you feeling. It's getting so close!

I know what you mean about the schedule...I always feel so much better when we have a schedule which is hard to do with my husbands fire schedule and the 4 kids :lol:

well just take deep breaths and enjoy every second of your wedding. :wub:

I saw the leisure craft show and posted that I would like to participate :D

well I will keep my fingers crossed for your wedding day and if you need anything just post on pcom and im sure between all of us we can come through :)