Paulding.com

NFL AUTHENTIC SEWN ON JERSEYS FOR SALE

SOLD

I have the following AUTHENTIC NFL Football Jerseys FOR SALE. Only one each available.

Onfield REEBOK Jerseys with name and number SEWN-ON, not screen printed!

NEW WITH TAGS in Plastic Protective Bag. This is a DEAL that CANNOT BE BEAT!!!

Retail $120-$180 Each

Sports Source Price: $45.00

PURCHASE TWO OR ALL THREE FOR DISCOUNT

New England Patriots

81 Moss

White

Size 54

Dallas Cowboys

9 Romo

Blue

Size 52

Minnesota Vikings

4 Favre

Purple

Size 54

REMEMBER: The Falcons play the Patriots tonight at the Dome in case any Patriots fans are going to the game. I've gotta deal for you!!!

GAME DAY SPECIAL: ONLY $35.00

Yeah Cowboys and Vikings Fans can take advantage of this too. And, Brett just announced yesterday he is COMING BACK!!

Hey SPORTS SOURCE you need to sell that Favre jersey so I'm not tempted to buy another one! I got an email from NFLShop.com this morning and those jerseys sell for $79.99--$94.99. The youth sizes are 59.99. You are offering a GREAT DEAL!

Also--my niece loves Mark Sanchez--do you think you'll be getting any Jets stuff I could use for a Christmas gift?

is an EAGLES FAN, and TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS fan... soooo let me know when you have these jerseys Please

THANKS. Let me know what player and size and I'll see what I can find.

This was one of those "deals of a lifetime" I was able to get so that is why these are so cheap. Hopefully I can find what you want at a reasonable price.

Hey SPORTS SOURCE you need to sell that Favre jersey so I'm not tempted to buy another one! I got an email from NFLShop.com this morning and those jerseys sell for $79.99--$94.99. The youth sizes are 59.99. You are offering a GREAT DEAL!

Also--my niece loves Mark Sanchez--do you think you'll be getting any Jets stuff I could use for a Christmas gift?

WOW! Even that is a good price - especially for NFL Shop. THANKS I am glad you are considering purchasing your second jersey. :yahoo:

What size do you need in Sanchez and I will see what I can find for ya. THANKS!!!

THANKS. Let me know what player and size and I'll see what I can find.

This was one of those "deals of a lifetime" I was able to get so that is why these are so cheap. Hopefully I can find what you want at a reasonable price.

WOW! Even that is a good price - especially for NFL Shop. THANKS I am glad you are considering purchasing your second jersey. :yahoo:

What size do you need in Sanchez and I will see what I can find for ya. THANKS!!!

Ladies small--but it doesn't have to be something she can wear. THANK YOU for checking!