Paulding.com

Miche Bag Half Off Sale!

Okay ladies (or gentlemen looking for a great gift)...Now is the time to get your Miche Bag, if you've been waiting for a great sale! Right now I am able to offer many of our shells at half price, in both the Big and Classic sizes! You can visit my website my.michebag.com/candice_prichard to see all of these shells. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or call me!

Okay ladies (or gentlemen looking for a great gift)...Now is the time to get your Miche Bag, if you've been waiting for a great sale! Right now I am able to offer many of our shells at half price, in both the Big and Classic sizes! You can visit my website my.michebag.com/candice_prichard to see all of these shells. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or call me!

What a great deal can't wait to see what shells are half price, thanks for sharing the info.:yahoo:

I just got a new shell for my Miche Bag at HALF OFF! I love it and I got to show it off yesterday.

I'm having a party next weekend and I'm looking forward to getting even more shells! Woohoo! :yahoo:

I'm glad you're loving your new shell, Dawning...that one is one of my favorites! And I can't wait for your party--I'm hoping we'll be able to get you LOTS of free stuff! :yahoo:

PUBBY... Please erase this post prior to 3:30pm... Thats when my wife gets off work and will have access to her computer. LOL. GEESH Candice...... Do you have it in for me or what?

:rofl: Sorry Doug, it didn't get erased! I am just trying to help YOU---think of all the money you're SAVING, along with all that closet space, by getting her all of her new shells!!! AND, might I add, that I wasn't the one that started her Miche addiction (which, by the way, is by far the best addiction one can have!). THAT would have been none other than...you!! :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

My wife went to the Girl Party where Miche Girl had purses/hand bags on Saturday. She is ordering a Miche Bag and she's really excited about it!

And, "When Mama's happy, EVERYBODY'S happy!" biggrin.gif

It was good to finally meet your sweet wife!

My wife went to the Girl Party where Miche Girl had purses/hand bags on Saturday. She is ordering a Miche Bag and she's really excited about it!

And, "When Mama's happy, EVERYBODY'S happy!" biggrin.gif

That's the truth!!! :lol: Everybody just loved your wife, Dr. George! It was so nice to meet her, and now I am looking forward to HER Purse Party! :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

I hosted the Girl Party a few weeks ago and got almost $70 off my Miche Order!!! From the party and the 1/2 price sale, I got 5 new shells for about $35!

So, if you've got a Miche Bag or want to get one, have a party! It's big fun, especially if you have it at Boutier Winery in Acworth!!

The Girl Party was a blast... You are the Hostess with the Mostest! ^_^

I hope you are enjoying all your new shells!