Paulding.com

You know how everyone talks about Karma?

I was thinking today as I was driving, Karma can be a *itch. Just think all those people that bought those houses that the developers overbuilt and over priced are the ones that voted Jerry and his group out of office. Funny how that works. :unsure:

I was thinking today as I was driving, Karma can be a *itch. Just think all those people that bought those houses that the developers overbuilt and over priced are the ones that voted Jerry and his group out of office. Funny how that works. :unsure:

That particular karma train was worse than a *itch. And it sounds like it might still be circling Paulding and Polk counties.

The pitiful part of some of those empty or 10% to 15% built out PRDs is how many are sitting on land so perfect for industrial development along 278 and Bill Carruth especially.

Clear-cut, bulldozed, and almost abandoned now over grown with weeds and demolished silt fences.

Greed got in their way of providing for planned growth and now it comes back to bite them on the butts.

The pitiful part of some of those empty or 10% to 15% built out PRDs is how many are sitting on land so perfect for industrial development along 278 and Bill Carruth especially.

Clear-cut, bulldozed, and almost abandoned now over grown with weeds and demolished silt fences.

Greed got in their way of providing for planned growth and now it comes back to bite them on the butts.

If I move back to GA I will move to Cobb..I am now spoiled by only having to drive 7 miles to work..And I think of all the $$$$$$ lost over the years by not working just cause I didn't want to do that 30+ mile drive ONE WAY...Paulding needs some good paying jobs!!!!!!!

Regarding the cleared land on Bill Carruth and 278, is it true that Mr. Sherrin had the property condemned while he was in office, then purchased it at a rock bottom price along with some of his friends, cleared it, added and moved soil around so as to make it more conducive to building on and then trying to sell it back to the county for top dollar?