Paulding.com

on Behalf of Glenn's Mower Repair, I just wanted to say

I wanted to thank all of you guys for your prayers and help. I'm still looking for a full time job, but my phone rang off the hook today, and a lot of people showed up for mower repairs!!! I have about 4 days of work that came in just today, so thank you all for the support. I really do appreciate it, more than you know! :wub:

At least the dry spell is over for a while, and I have you folks to thank, pcom too!

Bless you all! :)

Yer welcome. :unsure:

yeah, I mean YOU too!!! :lol: Even if you already have a goat! ;)

Hey Subby! I drove by this afternoon/evening and noticed a lot of activity! Good for you!

In my sub?? You're that close???? :ninja: :ninja:

;)

Well, it's what I have assumed was your house! I could be wrong.... I promise I am not a stalker. LOL

If you mean a house that is actually on Ridge Road, then no...that's not me. But he's a good friend and sends me lots of 2-cycle engines to fix. ;) I'm in a sub about 3/4 of a mile from his place, just before the ball field if you're coming from Kroger.....across from the pasture. :ninja: :blush:

Subby you are the best when it comes to the M&M's . Music & Mowers. You are a very nice guy also. We owe you the Thanks.good.gif good.gif

Thanks weatherboy~~ :D You're too kind!!