Paulding.com

Paulding County Republican Women's Club

Thought some of you might like to attend. This is the announcement that appeared in the Dallas New Era.

The Paulding County Republican Women's Club is pleased to announce that

Paulding County Sheriff Gary Gulledge will be the keynote speaker at our

next meeting on Saturday July 31, 2010 at 10:00 AM. Sheriff Gulledge will address

law enforcement concerns and initiatives that will be of interest to all Paulding

County residents.

The meeting will be held at 105 Village Walk, Suite 283, Dallas, Georgia.

You do not have to be a member to attend. Doors will open at 9:30.

This should be interesting. rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif :wub: ya Sheriff!!!

Sorry, I sure wish I could make it. But I have family from 5 states descending upon Paulding this weekend. pardon.gif

On second thought, maybe I should come hang with you guys. :D

This should be interesting. rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif wub.gif ya Sheriff!!!

Sorry, I sure wish I could make it. But I have family from 5 states descending upon Paulding this weekend. pardon.gif

On second thought, maybe I should come hang with you guys. biggrin.gif

I think you might be less stressed! We will miss you. Enjoy all those family members, they leave us sometimes when we least expect it.

Thank you Sheriff Gulledge! I went to the meeting and I am so glad that I did. You gave us so much great information on the programs that benefit all of the citizens of Paulding. I will be signing up for Nixle program right away. It was great to see Kim Cobb. Her input was very informative too.

Thank you Sheriff Gulledge! I went to the meeting and I am so glad that I did. You gave us so much great information on the programs that benefit all of the citizens of Paulding. I will be signing up for Nixle program right away. It was great to see Kim Cobb. Her input was very informative too.

I am so sorry I missed this meeting but I am out of town. Our wonderful Sheriff, Gary Gulledge, and his department are so proactive, compassionate, competent and caring about the citizens of our community and we should all be very proud - they do a fantastic job!!!

The Nixle program is fantastic and is a great way of keeping up with what is going on in the county as to safety issues. I very much appreciate getting these alerts via text and email.

Also, Kim Cobb is a very concerned, proactive, and compassionate member of our community and we should be very proud for the opportunity to have her serve on our school board.

Edited by Beach Bum

I am so sorry I missed this meeting but I am out of town. Our wonderful Sheriff, Gary Gulledge, and his department are so proactive, compassionate, competent and caring about the citizens of our community and we should all be very proud - they do a fantastic job!!!

The Nixle program is fantastic and is a great way of keeping up with what is going on in the county as to safety issues. I very much appreciate getting these alerts via text and email.

Also, Kim Cobb is a very concerned, proactive, and compassionate member of our community and we should be very proud for the opportunity to have her serve on our school board.

Maybe you can make it next time. I would love to see you.