Paulding.com

extra discounts....

Come in today and mention p.com and receive an extra 10% off your purchase. Remember we buy, sell and trade......if you need quick cash or want to trade for something. Come and see us. Game systems and games, car audio, tv's, GPS, music instruments, DVD's, mp3 players. We carry new and used. Couple of things that we don't purchase are jewelry, guns or anything that is gas powered (generators, chain saws....etc.) If you haven't been in you might be surprised at what you find. Stun guns, new purses, purfume and cologne, guitar strings, tuners, straps, PA. I have a couple of drumsets....1 new and 2 used. Couple of new GE stainless steel microwaves. All at great low prices. Call with questions or come on by. 770-485-9375.

Hum sounds great. I was very impressed with your store set up and how clean your store is.

You sure have a lot of nice products in your place. Glad you are here.

In my very best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice. rofl.gif I will be back and Welcome to P.Com. biggrin.gif

Thank you ........ it was nice to see you!

Are you a pawn shop or more like a consignment shop?

Come in today and mention p.com and receive an extra 10% off your purchase. Remember we buy, sell and trade......if you need quick cash or want to trade for something. Come and see us. Game systems and games, car audio, tv's, GPS, music instruments, DVD's, mp3 players. We carry new and used. Couple of things that we don't purchase are jewelry, guns or anything that is gas powered (generators, chain saws....etc.) If you haven't been in you might be surprised at what you find. Stun guns, new purses, purfume and cologne, guitar strings, tuners, straps, PA. I have a couple of drumsets....1 new and 2 used. Couple of new GE stainless steel microwaves. All at great low prices. Call with questions or come on by. 770-485-9375.

Are you a pawn shop or more like a consignment shop?

I guess you could say kind of like a pawn shop, but we don't loan money.....at this point we are looking to see what works best for the store and the customers that we have.