Paulding.com

David Big D England, age 48, of Dallas, passed away on Wednesday, July 21, 2010. He was born on June 4, 1962, in Knoxville, TN, to the late Theron and Margaret England, and was preceded in death by his daughter, Stephanie Danielle England. Mr. England was a member of Sons of American Legion Post 111, a member of Legion Riders 111, and enjoyed riding motorcycles.

Survivors include his wife, Pam England of Dallas; son, David Wayne England, JR. of Dallas; daughters, Alyssa Brooke Tatum of Dallas, and Ciarra Rose Tatum of Dallas; sisters and brothers-in-law, Sandra & Douglas Bergeron of CA, and Jeannie & Ray Evans of Douglasville; many nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Sunday, July 25, 2010, at 2 p.m., from Clark Funeral Home Chapel, with Reverend Jim Frog Tucker officiating. The Patriot and Legion Riders will serve as pallbearers. Interment will be held in Paulding Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Saturday, July 24, 2010, from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

Edited by Clark Funeral Home

This man was an angel on earth.

He volunteered so much time and physical labor to everyone, with no questions asked. He was a wonderful father and step father, husband and friend. His smile will never be forgotten and his silliness was a lot of fun… I will miss him dearly.

Pam finally found a man worth snatching up, I will be thinking of her always. And we will always be there for her and the family at post 111.

to see pics of the service go here:

David England

• Like 1

David was a great guy. My husband used to work with him and thought alot of him. He is in shock and can't believe David is gone. Can someone PM me and tell me what happened, was it an accident or illness? My husband has not spoke to him in a while but thought about him not to long ago and never got around to calling him. RIP David....... :(

David was a great guy. My husband used to work with him and thought alot of him. He is in shock and can't believe David is gone. Can someone PM me and tell me what happened, was it an accident or illness? My husband has not spoke to him in a while but thought about him not to long ago and never got around to calling him. RIP David....... :(

It was a truck on motorcycle accident.Pam said if you will PM me your name and phone number,she will discuss it further with you.