Paulding.com

Thank you Paulding, thank you candidates!

The first time I ran for public office I lost.

I remember vividly that I was happy the election was over but saddened by the results. The final speech and phone calls the next day only made the matter worse.

Looking back at the process I can honestly say that the experience changed my life. When you advocate strongly for you community and the ideas that you believe will make it better everyone wins. It may not feel like a win today but it is a win.

Your experience is something no person could ever take away and many will never duplicate. I hope you will take pride in the fact that you have dared where others have shied away and you and your family did the heavy lifting to make this county and state a great place to live.

God bless you and God bless Paulding County.

To all of the citizens who voted yesterday and participated in the election process, THANK YOU!

Your involvement in the process makes our system of government work!

Mr. Chester, did I read somewhere that you children went to private school, or maybe it was someone else?

Nope.

My sons are six and two. and I am proud to say that we are preparing for the first grade at a public school.

Guest Hi~ho Silver

Nope.

My sons are six and two. and I am proud to say that we are preparing for the first grade at a public school.

Why would anybody put their six year old in a public school?

OMG, it's damned if you do and damned if you don't around here. :huh: :lol:

Thank you for taking the time to serve your community, even though you lost this time, there is always a next time.

He lost? :blink:

I thought he was unopposed.

I did win. I just wanted to say thank you to the candidates that ran and lost.

You won are did you not have any opposition?

I fish bass tournaments for a hobby. I don't really consider it a win unless I actually beat someone.