Paulding.com

Authorities seek your help finding missing 72 year old woman

Virginia Little.jpg

(Paulding County, GA) The Paulding County Sheriff’s Office is requesting the public’s

help with locating a missing elderly female from Paulding County. Virginia Little (72

year old black female) was last seen at 1190 West Ave Dallas, GA 30132 in Paulding

County at approximately 4:00 a.m. Thursday morning (July 15, 2010). Mrs. Little’s

vehicle is also missing from the residence. Her vehicle is described as a gray 1995

Mitsubishi Montero with a California tag.

The missing person is described as follows:

· Black female

· 72 years of age

· 5 ft 6 in – 5 ft 7 in

· 215 lbs

· Gray hair

· Usually wearing a white hat

Mrs. Little is reported by family members to be suffering from memory loss. Her family

believes that she may be in the early stages of Alzheimer’s; however, Mrs. Little is not

under a doctor’s care or prescribed any medication at this time.

The Paulding County Sheriff’s Office would ask for anyone that may have information of

Mrs. Little’s whereabouts to contact the local law enforcement agency for that area or

dial 9-1-1. People with information may also contact the Paulding County Sheriff’s

Office at 770-443-3015.

For those who may be confused by the white ball cap, this is not Hiram's Miss Jesse.

pubby

Thanks for the update that Mrs. Little has been found. I was worried for her and am glad to hear she is safe.

:yahoo:

I am glad they found her.I pray that the family will now get her the help she needs, have had to get help for my Aunt aunt about 10 years ago, she worked for delta and was getting lost going to work, she had to retire and we pulled the car away. we had to put her in a nursing home, she passed away in January of this year. That is a awful disease to deal with, she had no husband or children, just her 1 sister,3 neices, 1 nephew.

I am glad they found her.I pray that the family will now get her the help she needs, have had to get help for my Aunt aunt about 10 years ago, she worked for delta and was getting lost going to work, she had to retire and we pulled the car away. we had to put her in a nursing home, she passed away in January of this year. That is a awful disease to deal with, she had no husband or children, just her 1 sister,3 neices, 1 nephew.

Yes, it is an aweful disease. Really difficult. I am glad she was found safe and sound.