Paulding.com

Let me "re" introduce myself

Hi my name is Ryan Kettwig. I am a Tastefully Simple Consultant. I am looking to build my business in the Paulding County area.

What is Tastefully Simple? We are the original national home taste testing company with more than 60 unique and easy to prepare foods. Everyone of our products takes 2 or fewer ingredients to prepare.

At our taste testing parties, we eat our way through the catalog. All orders are shipped directly to the customer. If you are interested in hosting a taste testing party, I have the following dates and times for June available.

June 22, 23, 25, 29, and 30 (4:30 or 7:30 pm) Or

June 26 (11:30 am or 4:30 pm)

I have openings for catalog and basket hostesses EVERYDAY!!!!

Please visit my website for more information about our products and business opportunities.

I got a couple of items off your website and they shipped really quickly!

I'm on a store strike (until we eat all the food we already have in the pantry/freezer, I won't buy more!), but when my strike is over, I'm going to buy the few (cheap) ingredients I need to make the dips!

I got a couple of items off your website and they shipped really quickly!

I'm on a store strike (until we eat all the food we already have in the pantry/freezer, I won't buy more!), but when my strike is over, I'm going to buy the few (cheap) ingredients I need to make the dips!

There are some REALLY good easy recipes on my website under Try Our Recipes.