Paulding.com

Start the Month of June off With a Bang

Since school is out and summer has begun, I thought that I would run a special.

You Tell Me The Price:

No I'm not crazy, I want you to pick a price with in reason to get your pictures taken.

You pick the location within 20 miles within the Dallas City limits

Good for up to six people

One hour photo session

Senior Pictures, Engagement Pictures, Head Shots, Family Portraits, Personalized Invitations, Father's Day

Offer ends July 1st, 2010

It is such a great deal, its all for real, no joke. I don't think that many photographers think about what people can afford but then its a good way to sample my work and you pay what you want to pay within reason.:drinks:

it's a GREAT deal. i may find some folks i'd like to be photographed with, and set an appointment with you. ;)

Sounds great NC-17 let me know. My website is currently under construction but you can see some of my work on FaceBook: 200 Images Photography that is my fan page.

ps. we see each other all the time on facebook. :ninja: i'll contact you there when it's time.

WOW!! If you didn't owe me 10 photo sessions, I would love this special....lmmfao!!!!!yahoo.gif

Cream rises to the top,,, go get 'em girl.. see ya Wed!!!

Monti

iluvmygeek you have helped me with my computer to keep me in business. So by owing you in photo sessions is just fine. By the way I still owe you breakfast tomorrow morning.

I think we already have a price and location set and I am hoping to get something scheduled with you around the end of the month. I am SOOOOOOOOO excited to finally get a professional photo of my DD, DS and GRANDS all together. :yahoo:

I hope a lot of people take advantage of this AWESOME deal!!!!

I think we already have a price and location set and I am hoping to get something scheduled with you around the end of the month. I am SOOOOOOOOO excited to finally get a professional photo of my DD, DS and GRANDS all together. yahoo.gif

I hope a lot of people take advantage of this AWESOME deal!!!!

I'm sure you're going to love 200 Images Photography! January does a wonderful job. I've never met another photographer like her!