Paulding.com

Hiram bank robbery susp: B/M, purple shirt, blu carpenter pants, wht ballcap, short afro, silver handgun; pics attach

Use the link at the bottom to view pictures.

Hiram Police Department seeks your help in locating a bank robbery suspect:

A black male, 6'0-6'2, 230-250 lbs with a short afro last seen wearing a purple shirt, blue carpenter pants, sunglasses, white baseball cap with a black bill, and a black bandana and carrying a large silver handgun.

Last seen: At the RBC Bank at 1430 Pace Rd in Hiram, GA where the robbery occurred between 9:25-9:40 am. Suspect left on foot carrying a black trash can and a drawstring bag.

If you have information that can assist in helping locate the suspect, please call 911 or contact the police.

Paulding County Sheriff

Hiram bank robbery susp: B/M, purple shirt, blu carpenter pants, wht ballcap, short afro, silver handgun; pics attach

Use the link at the bottom to view pictures.

Hiram Police Department seeks your help in locating a bank robbery suspect:

A black male, 6'0-6'2, 230-250 lbs with a short afro last seen wearing a purple shirt, blue carpenter pants, sunglasses, white baseball cap with a black bill, and a black bandana and carrying a large silver handgun.

Last seen: At the RBC Bank at 1430 Pace Rd in Hiram, GA where the robbery occurred between 9:25-9:40 am. Suspect left on foot carrying a black trash can and a drawstring bag.

If you have information that can assist in helping locate the suspect, please call 911 or contact the police.

Paulding County Sheriff

So they haven't caught anyone yet??

Yep, I thought for sure they'd have someone in custody by now. Especially since he left on foot. Scary times around here. :(

Oops! My bad -- sorry! I thought you were thinking of the one earlier in the week