Paulding.com

Audrey M. Austin, age 67, life resident of Paulding County, passed away on May 16, 2010. She was preceded in death by her son, Denny Key Austin; mother, Thelma Clark Ash; and husband, Roy M. Austin.

Survivors include, children, Nick & (Tammy) Austin of Rockmart, GA, (Kent) & Jennifer Austin Jones of Collinsville, AL, (Matt) & Lorri Austin Craft of Dallas, GA; bother and sister-in-law, Bill & Harriett Ash of Dallas; sisters and brothers-in-law, Jill & Larry Allen of Cleveland, GA, Mary & David Derrick of Fruithurst, AL, and Melva & Larry Emory of Villa Rica, GA; 12 grandchildren, 5 great-grandchildren, several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, May 18, 2010, at 11:00 a.m. from Clark Funeral Home, with Kent Jones, Mrs. Austin's son-in-law, and Reverend Thomas Cole officiating. Nick Austin, John Austin, Joshua Austin, Bill Ash, Kent Jones and Matt Craft will serve as pallbearers. Austin Jones will serve as an honorary pallbearer. Interment will follow in Melrose Hill Memorial Park. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Monday, May 17, 2010, from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m.

Audrey M. Austin, age 67, life resident of Paulding County, passed away on May 16, 2010. She was preceded in death by her son, Denny Key Austin; mother, Thelma Clark Ash; and husband, Roy M. Austin.

Survivors include, children, Nick & (Tammy) Austin of Rockmart, GA, (Kent) & Jennifer Austin Jones of Collinsville, AL, (Matt) & Lorri Austin Craft of Dallas, GA; bother and sister-in-law, Bill & Harriett Ash of Dallas; sisters and brothers-in-law, Jill & Larry Allen of Cleveland, GA, Mary & David Derrick of Fruithurst, AL, and Melva & Larry Emory of Villa Rica, GA; 12 grandchildren, 5 great-grandchildren, several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, May 18, 2010, at 11:00 a.m. from Clark Funeral Home, with Kent Jones, Mrs. Austin's son-in-law, and Reverend Thomas Cole officiating. Nick Austin, John Austin, Joshua Austin, Bill Ash, Kent Jones and Matt Craft will serve as pallbearers. Austin Jones will serve as an honorary pallbearer. Interment will follow in Melrose Hill Memorial Park. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Monday, May 17, 2010, from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m.

I am very sorry to hear this, my mom and Audrey worked together at Paulding Hospital years ago, and I really thought a lot of her and Roy. I worked for Eberhart's Funeral Home when Denny passed away and that about crushed her then. And then when Roy passed she really was crushed. May God bless the rest of the family during these times.