Paulding.com

AUTHENTIC NFL SEWN-ON JERSEYS FOR SALE

I have the following NFL Football Jerseys FOR SALE. Only one each available.

Onfield REEBOK Jerseys with name and number SEWN-ON, not screen printed!

NEW WITH TAGS in Plastic Protective Bag. This is a DEAL that CANNOT BE BEAT!!!

Retail $80-$100 Each

Sports Source Price: $40.00

THINK FATHERS DAY!!

New England Patriots

81 Moss

White

Size 54

Dallas Cowboys

9 Romo

Blue

Size 52

Minnesota Vikings

4 Favre

Purple

Size 54

Indianapolis Colts

18 Manning

White

Size 52

Just to add some of my personal insight to keep in mind these are made to look like the jerseys the pros wear. They no longer make actual authentics for fans to buy because the ones players wear now have what they call "cap" sleeves and are very tight fitting, they look horriable if you aren't wearing shoulder pads under them. These are as close as you can get. About 3 years ago these would have been what the players wore on the field but tech has changed thanks to fabric developments in our industry. The sizes do normally run a little bigger then a normal tee on these products. The number is a formula that takes into account chest size and length.

Just some insight from a guy in the sports uniform business. Sports Source can provide more details I'm sure. They are a heck of a deal - if she had a Lions or Ravens one I would jump on it. If you are fan of these teams or players don't let this pass you by, She's actually under estimating the retail value they are more like 120-150 at stores.

Edited by MotorCity MadMan

I would love to have the Manning Jersey--but I'm afraid it may be too small. DH wears some XL and some XXL. If it doesn't sell soon would you let me buy it and return it if it's too small?

Just to add some of my personal insight to keep in mind these are made to look like the jerseys the pros wear. They no longer make actual authentics for fans to buy because the ones players wear now have what they call "cap" sleeves and are very tight fitting, they look horriable if you aren't wearing shoulder pads under them. These are as close as you can get. About 3 years ago these would have been what the players wore on the field but tech has changed thanks to fabric developments in our industry. The sizes do normally run a little bigger then a normal tee on these products. The number is a formula that takes into account chest size and length.

Just some insight from a guy in the sports uniform business. Sports Source can provide more details I'm sure. They are a heck of a deal - if she had a Lions or Ravens one I would jump on it. If you are fan of these teams or players don't let this pass you by, She's actually under estimating the retail value they are more like 120-150 at stores.

TRUE. The information I provided in the description was from the tags. The "onfield Reebok" on the tag reflects the jersey is identical to the jersey the team wears as far as design. As you are aware there are many jerseys on the market that are not exact replicas. Thanks for the clarification. And, Thanks for the endorsement for these being a GREAT DEAL!

What size would you need in a Ravens or Lions? I am possibly going to be picking up some more in a couple of weeks. I got these 4 as they have proven to be some of the best sellers. Can't go wrong with Favre, Romo and Manning for sure!!! :)

I would love to have the Manning Jersey--but I'm afraid it may be too small. DH wears some XL and some XXL. If it doesn't sell soon would you let me buy it and return it if it's too small?

You are more than welcome to try it! Like MMCM said the jerseys do run a little larger than the same size in a t-shirt. If they do not sell on here in a couple of days I am going to be listing on ebay.

TRUE. The information I provided in the description was from the tags. The "onfield Reebok" on the tag reflects the jersey is identical to the jersey the team wears as far as design. As you are aware there are many jerseys on the market that are not exact replicas. Thanks for the clarification. And, Thanks for the endorsement for these being a GREAT DEAL!

What size would you need in a Ravens or Lions? I am possibly going to be picking up some more in a couple of weeks. I got these 4 as they have proven to be some of the best sellers. Can't go wrong with Favre, Romo and Manning for sure!!! :)

You are more than welcome to try it! Like MMCM said the jerseys do run a little larger than the same size in a t-shirt. If they do not sell on here in a couple of days I am going to be listing on ebay.

I will have to check but I think I wear a 54, maybe a 56 as I always get them a size big.

For the Ravens I would love to have a Ray Lewis(and if it was the black alternate that would be even better then the purple but not a deal breaker ;) )

Lions, would have to be Calvin Johnson or even better Suh.

I will have to check but I think I wear a 54, maybe a 56 as I always get them a size big.

For the Ravens I would love to have a Ray Lewis(and if it was the black alternate that would be even better then the purple but not a deal breaker ;) )

Lions, would have to be Calvin Johnson or even better Suh.

I will see what is available in a couple of weeks for those teams/players. THANKS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These NEW WITH TAGS and NEW IN PLASTIC NFL Jerseys are REDUCED TO ONLY $32.00 each for FATHER'S DAY. A UNIQUE gift for the avid fan and he doesn't have to know you didn't pay close to $200 for it!!!! ;)

TIA

I will take the Colts jersey if you don't mind me returning it if it's too small. Can I pick it up on Tuesday? Thanks!

The jersey fits great and all the boys thought it was really nice. DH said "These are really expensive. I hope you bought it from the P.com lady." I was glad to say I did. Thanks SPORTS SOURCE! I hope to see you again soon!

The jersey fits great and all the boys thought it was really nice. DH said "These are really expensive. I hope you bought it from the P.com lady." I was glad to say I did. Thanks SPORTS SOURCE! I hope to see you again soon!

Ohhhhhh WONDERFUL!!! I was wondering if it fit and what his reaction was. That is SOOO funny - I appreciate his endorsement of buying from the p.com lady! :lol:

I sell to businesses that only know me as "the NASCAR lady" but not by my name. ;)

I am so glad DH and your sons were pleased. THANKS for the business!!!