Paulding.com

Seeking Festival or Convention To Attend

I am currently seeking events, conventions and festivals to attend and purchase booth space to market my business.

My company, Safe Action Solutions, deals with personal protection and safety for all ages and all people.

Any heads-up or information you can offer is much appreciated!

Thank you- Jon Kilgoar, Certified Firearms Instructor

jkilgoar@safeactionsolutions.com

Edited by SAS-NRAFirearmsInstructor

I know this is very short notice but there is a Home & Garden EXPO this

Friday 4-30, Saturday 5-1 and Sunday 5-2 in Douglasville on Chapel Hill Road beside

the shopping area that has Joe's Crab Shack, Target etc.

I don't know if this would be what you are looking for or if they have booth space left but I wated to tell you, just in case.

Vito's Cafe (Business Member here) is having a craft show May 22nd. You may check with them to see if you can have a booth. The price for a 10X10 booth is $25.00 I think.

Also our church has a craft type show in August. I'll get the information on pcom when we get a date.

Check out Woodstock Open Market. It's on Hwy 92 in Woodstock at the old K-Mart or Walmart building. They have shows every weekend and special shows the first weekend of the month. Not sure if they have any booths other than craft vendors, but you could check. They have a website. Just google it and you will find it.

There were a couple of threads here about festivals in Georgia. You can search for it or maybe someone can find it for you and put the link in this thread.

I am currently seeking events, conventions and festivals to attend and purchase booth space to market my business.

My company, Safe Action Solutions, deals with personal protection and safety for all ages and all people.

Any heads-up or information you can offer is much appreciated!

Thank you- Jon Kilgoar, Certified Firearms Instructor

jkilgoar@safeactionsolutions.com

Look into the Rodeo August 13 & 14 we have plenty of different booths & venders.

Mike #678-234-8270

I am participating in a breast cancer golf tournament on June 21. The cost is $100 and you can setup a table/tent at the hole you are sponsoring and talk with all of the players. There is more info on here in the Relay for Life forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Contact Adam with the Paulding County Rodeo. I know that is one of the largest events in Paulding that brings in people from all over the State.

www.pcrodeo.com

Thanks! I did call, seems like a great venue for us!