Paulding.com

Perfect Touch Massage-Paulding/Douglas/Cobb

Good afternoon, Paulding! I am inviting all of you to the ribbon cutting ceremony on Friday, April 23, 2010 at 12:00pm. And while you're there book a 1 hour massage...it'll be half price! Perfect Touch is located next to Jim n' Nick's BBQ in Hiram. In the meantime, visit my website, www.PerfectTouchMassageTherapy.com and become my fan on Facebook (I give away a free massage once a month on Facebook...why haven't you joined yet...)

I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Good afternoon, Paulding! I am inviting all of you to the ribbon cutting ceremony on Friday, April 23, 2010 at 12:00pm. And while you're there book a 1 hour massage...it'll be half price! Perfect Touch is located next to Jim n' Nick's BBQ in Hiram. In the meantime, visit my website, www.PerfectTouchMassageTherapy.com and become my fan on Facebook (I give away a free massage once a month on Facebook...why haven't you joined yet...)

I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon!

I have to work, so I can't be there. Can you call and book an appt for half price? or is the offer only for people in attendance? This is a GREAT idea for Mother's Day! (hint, hint to my kids. lol)

I have to work, so I can't be there. Can you call and book an appt for half price? or is the offer only for people in attendance? This is a GREAT idea for Mother's Day! (hint, hint to my kids. lol)

It was only for people in attendance. And just to let you know, I am working on a Mother's Day package! (hint hint to EVERYONE)

It was only for people in attendance. And just to let you know, I am working on a Mother's Day package! (hint hint to EVERYONE)

I will definitely drop the hint around the house. ;)

CONGRATULATIONS on your Grand Opening and Best of Luck with your business. WELCOME TO P.COM!

Great! I will tell my family to be on the lookout. lol. Congratulations on your grand opening.