Paulding.com

I'm a new Photographer in Paulding County and I'm offering $15 off any photo session. My photo sessions are all on site, meaning I will meet you at a park, your home, or favorite place to go. I love meeting new people and allowing their to be told through the photos. 200 Images Photography offers Event Photography so if you're having a Birthday Party, Bridal or Baby Shower, Family Gathering etc, I come in and take the pictures so you can enjoy the event. All of the pictures are burned onto a CD which I release to you after each session or event, this is great for scrapbooking, emailing pictures to family members etc.

Half Session $45 30 min to 45 min ( with discount $30)

Fulls Session $80 1/hr to 1/30min ( with discount $65)

Event photography $80 for first two hours $15 for each additional hour

Wedding Package $300 for up to 4 1/2 hours and $25 for each additional hour

Great prices! I'll give you a call--we are wanting to get pics with hubby's siblings and their kids, for my mother in law's Mother's Day gift. I think there will be 12 of us...would that be in the price? If not, what would be the extra cost? We aren't TOO awful crazy (well, at least hubby and I aren't.) :rofl:

Great prices! I'll give you a call--we are wanting to get pics with hubby's siblings and their kids, for my mother in law's Mother's Day gift. I think there will be 12 of us...would that be in the price? If not, what would be the extra cost? We aren't TOO awful crazy (well, at least hubby and I aren't.) :rofl:

For the twelve of you it would be the regular price of $80, only because there are 12 people and that is very time consuming and a quite a bit of poses to do. I should say that for up to 6 people for the Blow Out you will get the $65 which is $15 off a regular session.

For the twelve of you it would be the regular price of $80, only because there are 12 people and that is very time consuming and a quite a bit of poses to do. I should say that for up to 6 people for the Blow Out you will get the $65 which is $15 off a regular session.

That sounds great! I'll call you tomorrow to set up a day!