Paulding.com

Pat's Apparel-Paulding, Hiram, Dallas-Tux rentals&

It is not too late! If you still haven't rented your tuxedo for the upcoming proms at Hillgrove High( 3/20) or Paulding High (3/26). We will not run out of tuxedos! We will not run out of the most popular colors. They are telling you such things at the mall stores, but my supplier promises me no shortage of tuxes and any color vest and tie you want for these upcoming weekends. I am offering 10% off too, while the other tux rental companies increase their prices this time of year!. I am new in your neighborhood and want you to come try me out!!!! It is also not too late to get your dress altered for these proms. I am open Saturday, and can be open Sunday too if enough people ask me too. 770-222-7888....Pat

It is not too late! If you still haven't rented your tuxedo for the upcoming proms at Hillgrove High( 3/20) or Paulding High (3/26). We will not run out of tuxedos! We will not run out of the most popular colors. They are telling you such things at the mall stores, but my supplier promises me no shortage of tuxes and any color vest and tie you want for these upcoming weekends. I am offering 10% off too, while the other tux rental companies increase their prices this time of year!. I am new in your neighborhood and want you to come try me out!!!! It is also not too late to get your dress altered for these proms. I am open Saturday, and can be open Sunday too if enough people ask me too. 770-222-7888....Pat

Hey, pcommers...I have went in and met Pat and checked out their shop! She has some of the most beautiful prom dresses! And they are reasonably priced...plus tux rentals! She also does alterations! Go check her out! She's conveniently located at the corner of Hiram Sudie Road and Hwy 92, behind the Grand's station!

So awesome to see you on here Pat! The shop is just beautiful and I wish you the best of luck! So happy it all worked out, I know you will stay busy this prom season! :wub:

Scarlet

Hi Pat! Good to see you here. It was so nice meeting you at the Greystone luncheon. I have told a few people about you since we met.

Thanks and hope you rent some limos too! I have your flyers on a table in my tuxedo room. Will try to stop by soon and visit!

So awesome to see you on here Pat! The shop is just beautiful and I wish you the best of luck! So happy it all worked out, I know you will stay busy this prom season! :wub:

Scarlet

Thank you so much for your good wishes and encouragement. I am glad I found this great little house!

Pat

What are your prices on Tux rentals for weddings? Do you run any specials? Such as Free Grooms tux, 1/2 off Father of the Bride, $25 off Groomsmen? Just wondering. I am helping plan a wedding and would like to know your specials.

I am sure Pat is still getting the hang of Pcom, you may want to PM her or give her a call. She did mention several tux rental specials to Scarlet but being the man I am I did not hear a thing Scarlet told me. :lol: Bruce

What are your prices on Tux rentals for weddings? Do you run any specials? Such as Free Grooms tux, 1/2 off Father of the Bride, $25 off Groomsmen? Just wondering. I am helping plan a wedding and would like to know your specials.

Thanks for contacting me about your tux rental for the upcoming wedding. I offer tuxedos by Jim's Formal Wear. The special on weddings is FREE groom's tux with 5 paid rentals and ringbearers at just $69.99. I would be willing to discuss and perhaps meet any other formal wear store on their specials. I hope that you will decide to rent from me. I also have some nice bridesmaid dresses on consignment if you would like to come take a look.

Pat