Paulding.com

Lawn Mower Repairs & Service in Paulding County

Small engine repairs (mowers, pressure washers, leaf blowers, weedwackers, chainsaws, etc.) and desktop computer repairs.

Give me a call if I can help you.

Glenn

678-315-8794

Bumped for business! Hope everyone has a great day today!! :)

We have a riding lawnmower that hubby couldn't get to start last year. We just need to figure out how to get it to you. I think he found someone that said they would come pick it up (Parker's maybe) in Dallas, but we've got to come up with the money first.

We have a riding lawnmower that hubby couldn't get to start last year. We just need to figure out how to get it to you. I think he found someone that said they would come pick it up (Parker's maybe) in Dallas, but we've got to come up with the money first.

Yeah, getting them here and back can be a chore for many folks. Pretty soon I am going to build a carrier, affixed to the back of my truck, so I will be able to offer pick up and delivery options for people. I had tried outsourcing this, but this year I plan to do as much as I can on my own. I find it's more effective when I don't have to rely on someone to handle these kinds of things, plus I can make more doing it myself.

If you happen to find a way between now and then, I would be happy to fix it for you. ;)

Subby, would you happen to have a line on a pull behind mower cart?

No, not at the moment. With season just now getting started, I pretty much sold off all my extras over the winter to keep from going broke. Sorry. I will keep an eye out for you though. :)

Yeah, getting them here and back can be a chore for many folks. Pretty soon I am going to build a carrier, affixed to the back of my truck, so I will be able to offer pick up and delivery options for people. I had tried outsourcing this, but this year I plan to do as much as I can on my own. I find it's more effective when I don't have to rely on someone to handle these kinds of things, plus I can make more doing it myself.

If you happen to find a way between now and then, I would be happy to fix it for you. ;)

No, not at the moment. With season just now getting started, I pretty much sold off all my extras over the winter to keep from going broke. Sorry. I will keep an eye out for you though. :)

Just cranked up the new mower we got from you for the first time and it BLEW UP!!!!!!! Just kidding it cranked on the first pull. AWESOME!!!!!! :yahoo:

Just cranked up the new mower we got from you for the first time and it BLEW UP!!!!!!! Just kidding it cranked on the first pull. AWESOME!!!!!! :yahoo:

DANGGIT!!! Don't skeer me like that!!! :nea: :lol: My heart skipped a beat when I saw this! :rofl:

DANGGIT!!! Don't skeer me like that!!! :nea: :lol: My heart skipped a beat when I saw this! :rofl:

Yea.....my bad, just wanted to get a rise out of you..honestly, I'm gonna tear into some weeds this weekend!!!!!!!!(gonna cut some with the mower too). :blink: :rofl: