Paulding.com

~ WEST METRO MARKET ~

• 9 months later...

the meat is great but when i called on sat at 530 to order meat to pick up on tues i was put on hold indefinatly, no one came to the phone so i hung up and the line stayed busy till they closed, i guess they dont want to be bothered with my 220 dollar order, i order meat from here every month and now i am thinking about changing that, if i cant get someone to talk to me they dont need my business that bad.

Stopped in Sunday and got some great pork chops and veggies, nothing like having a butcher in our backyard! Bruce

that is amazing since they are closed on sunday.

the meat is great but when i called on sat at 530 to order meat to pick up on tues i was put on hold indefinatly, no one came to the phone so i hung up and the line stayed busy till they closed, i guess they dont want to be bothered with my 220 dollar order, i order meat from here every month and now i am thinking about changing that, if i cant get someone to talk to me they dont need my business that bad.

that is amazing since they are closed on sunday.

DANG ... you must just have ran into a bad minute!

I know they will get it right with you.

good luck!

I love my custom cut meat (like pork steaks) and the other items I get when I'm there.

THE BEST!