Paulding.com

Jewelry Clearance Sale!

I have lots and lots of hand beaded earrings, bracelets, and necklaces that I need to clear out. Not posting pics, because I have too many....I'll be available starting Monday until 3:00, Thursday and Friday all day! Earring prices starting at $1.00! Bracelets starting at $2.00! Necklaces starting at $5.00! Come see my collection! I'm clearing them out!

Hoop earrings, dangle earrings, memory wire bracelets, fancy bracelets, copper bracelets, chainmaille, stone and glass bead jewelry, rings, stone necklaces, hemp jewelry, all beaded and made by hand!

PM Fotogirl for directions!

I have lots and lots of hand beaded earrings, bracelets, and necklaces that I need to clear out. Not posting pics, because I have too many....I'll be available all week until 3:00, Thursday and Friday all day! Earring prices starting at $1.00! Bracelets starting at $2.00! Necklaces starting at $5.00! Come see my collection! I'm clearing them out!

Hoop earrings, dangle earrings, memory wire bracelets, fancy bracelets, copper bracelets, chainmaille, stone and glass bead jewelry, rings, stone necklaces, hemp jewelry, all beaded and made by hand!

PM Fotogirl for directions!

You got any more of those silver star shaped one's left????You know the one's i had on when we had lunch.

All of your items are very pretty -- but I really like this one.

post-20950-126436155421_thumb.jpg

This is my second favorite of what you posted:

post-20950-12643612292_thumb.jpg

Too bad I have no way to come see what you have. Hope your sale clears you out! smile.gif

Those are the one's i like. If no one has taken these i want them .I also want the first pair of earrings in the 11 post.

Some chainmaille and stone bracelets....copper, silver plated Many available!

How much is the last bracelet pictured????

Just wanted to Thank You for the high quality Jewelry.

O and by the way just to let you know. I am on my way back for a few more. I love this stuff.Thanks girl you so rock at what you make.yahoo.gif

Awesome! Glad you like them...I just put out some more pieces, so you have more to pick from...wub.gif

Can you pm me directions to your house and let me know if weekends work for you and if so what time?

Sending PM...biggrin.gif

Thank you Southern Scarlett! yahoo.gif wub.gif

No Thank You for all my stuff. You really put a lot of extra hard work into the bracelet and the beaded earrings. I just love it all.Now what should i wear first. It is a same i am not a little girl playing dress up. I would be all decked out.LOL

Hey - I still think Johnboy needs to let you put some flowers or some letters that say flower power on that van.:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

I hope to see you again real soon. Had a blast shopping.:D

No Thank You for all my stuff. You really put a lot of extra hard work into the bracelet and the beaded earrings. I just love it all.Now what should i wear first. It is a same i am not a little girl playing dress up. I would be all decked out.LOL

Hey - I still think Johnboy needs to let you put some flowers or some letters that say flower power on that van.laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

I hope to see you again real soon. Had a blast shopping.biggrin.gif

I think I want it to say "Groovy" with peace signs and flowers. Know where I can get some shag carpet? pardon.gif

I'll be here until 3:00 today... I still have ALOT of jewelry available at really great prices! Please help me clear it out...cool.gif

Earrings starting at $1.00

Bracelets starting at $3.00

Necklaces starting at $5.00

All quality beaded jewelry!

PM me for directions...good.gif