Paulding.com

BOC stops speakers from addressing them ...

You don't suppose this new rule enacted last week would be in any way address at me do you?

The BOC now will prevent anyone who has pending litigation against the county from publicly addressing [on camera and then aired on comcast channel 16] them.

Hmmmmmm

Guess they want to keep the over $800,000 they have paid to the Holland & Knight lawfirm in our litigation as quiet as they can, especially while they furlough and cut services to the general taxpayers.

Got to have the priorities straight now. :blink:

I did hear that correctly on your newscast didn't I Pubby?

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

I am surprised that is not already a rule. It is never a good idea for anyone to discuss pending legal issues in a public forum. That is law school 101. That same logic should be applied to the representatives of the county if the county is involved in litigation.

Surepip:

You heard right. I understand your reaction. I did think of you when I heard that.

pubby

You don't suppose this might have been because I told them I wanted them to put a public vote for or against mediation on the agenda do you ??

Local level, state level, federal level. I am incredulous at how obscenely corrupt it all is.

I am surprised that is not already a rule. It is never a good idea for anyone to discuss pending legal issues in a public forum. That is law school 101. That same logic should be applied to the representatives of the county if the county is involved in litigation.

BINGO!!! :clapping: