Paulding.com

Valentine's Day for the Lady

Handcrafted with Swarovski crystals, these bracelets carry incredible sparkle. Made in any color, these Indian Red crystals are perfect for a Valentine's Day gift. Each 7" bracelet is held together with over 5 feet of beading cord... I spend several hours on each one. I finish the bracelet with a sterling silver toggle clasp. I can customize the length - smaller or longer - if needed. The matching drop earrings have also been popular...

braceletred.jpg

I wish I had a picture of the one she made me, it is the crystal and white pearls..(Lung Cancer) and it has a sterling silver ribbon hanging down from the bracelet , and the word *DAD* added in the middle of the bracelet.. I will have to take a picture of it and get it posted..

but a wonderful friend had her make it for me.. and when I seen it I had to have my sister one made.. for Christmas

she does an awesome job.. and that bracelet was my favorite Christmas gift this year.

I absolutely LOVE my bracelet - it is Swarovski crystals and Amethyst - for Cystic Fibrosis. It has additional meaning as Feb. is my birth month and amethyst is my birthstone. But, I wear it with pride for my DGD and her fight against CF. It is SO very pretty and feels so good on. Thanks Anita!!

I just tried taking a picture of mine, but as close as I try to get to the bracelet my flash is to bright and shines on the bracelet, then I put it on and tried to take a picture of it, and I can not get it to show up good I will have to get someone to take a picture of it for me and then I will post it..

but she can make just about any kind of bracelet you want, she is just so talented.. and she does not use cheap jewelry to make them with.

Thank you for the nice comments all... I really enjoy making these pieces - each one has a story, or memory with it. And Lady Raider, I do have a picture of your bracelet and will post it too - it was a special request for you and I'm really glad you liked it. The bracelet below is a request from a husband for his wife. She has a ruby crystal bracelet she asked me to make to match her ring. So he's surprising her next week with a black one... (they're not pcommers, so this is safe) I used bigger stones because she likes a bolder look -

braceletblack.jpg

These pictures do not do the bracelets justice. They are so much prettier in real life. She can also make beautiful medic alert bracelets. So much nicer than a plain steel chain. Beautiful work Anita.

:wub: Thank you PauldingMom!! No reason to have a plain med alert if you don't have to...

please post a picture of my bracelet, I love, love, love it.. :wub:

Here ya go Lady Raider - my pleasure...

braceletdad.jpg