Paulding.com

Glenn Richardson's Resignation Official Today (AJC)

I put this in the cafe because I think it is of interest to all of us. If it turns Political I hope the Mods will just move it.

I read that the election will be in March for his district seat. Has anyone officially announced that they are running?

I put this in the cafe because I think it is of interest to all of us. If it turns Political I hope the Mods will just move it.

I read that the election will be in March for his district seat. Has anyone officially announced that they are running?

I've not seen anything. In Powder Springs, we have a neighbor, Earl Ehrhart.

One of our old friends just sent this to me:

Daniel Stout for Paulding County State Rep.

Daniel Stout is married and has one daughter. They are members of Midway Presbyterian Church. Daniel is a Community Banker. He is the Vice-President of Paulding County Right to Life. He is a member of the NRA.

I guess he is running.

I have asked over and over for someone to tell me, "Just what did Glenn Richardson do while representing half of Paulding, for the average taxpayer/voter which he represented?"

Don't let the door hit you in the butt Mr "Ex" Speaker! I sincerely hope our next representative does indeed do something for the voters and citizens of Paulding instead of representing the special interest groups only.

• Like 3

I have asked over and over for someone to tell me, "Just what did Glenn Richardson do while representing half of Paulding, for the average taxpayer/voter which he represented?"

Don't let the door hit you in the butt Mr "Ex" Speaker! I sincerely hope our next representative does indeed do something for the voters and citizens of Paulding instead of representing the special interest groups only.

I hope it was clear that I was regretting the decision by someone I thought of as a good candidate not to run. I think Glenn's resignation was for the best.

Just an observation but you might want to consider starting your own (trillionth) thread on this matter. I believe NewsJunky is simply asking who might be "officially running" for Glenn's vacant seat, nothing more, nothing less - please correct me if I am wrong NJ.

I have heard some very interesting rumors lately about who might be running for this seat and I hope they are true - would be an excellent choice for us and someone that is a reputable, caring, contributing in a positive manner, wonderful, very well known citizen of our county! This person is also well respected on a local and state-wide level.

• Like 1

Just an observation but you might want to consider starting your own (trillionth) thread on this matter. I believe NewsJunky is simply asking who might be "officially running" for Glenn's vacant seat.

I have heard some very interesting rumors lately about who might be running for this seat and I hope they are true - would be an excellent choice for us and someone that is a reputable, caring, contributing in a positive manner, wonderful citizen of our county! This person is also well respected on a local and state-wide level.

If they have any heart for their constituents in Paulding, they would have to be an improvement over your "bud" Glenn.

• Like 1

Just an observation but you might want to consider starting your own (trillionth) thread on this matter. I believe NewsJunky is simply asking who might be "officially running" for Glenn's vacant seat, nothing more, nothing less - please correct me if I am wrong NJ.

I have heard some very interesting rumors lately about who might be running for this seat and I hope they are true - would be an excellent choice for us and someone that is a reputable, caring, contributing in a positive manner, wonderful, very well known citizen of our county! This person is also well respected on a local and state-wide level.

PM me if you can share that info. I hope it is someone I can support. I have heard some too but haven't heard a name that thrills me.

Oh, Gawd! Please tell us that King Jerry isn't coming out of retirement.