Paulding.com

Atlanta Magician Creates Magical Engagement for Young Couple

Today is a booking I've been anticipating! This evening I will be in Buckhead to create a magical engagement moment for a young couple.

Watch for the video to come early next week!

:)

Today is a booking I've been anticipating! This evening I will be in Buckhead to create a magical engagement moment for a young couple.

Watch for the video to come early next week!

Sounds great, JMT! It ought to be fun/exciting for everyone!

Rough video here... will try to get something better put together soon. It runs smoothly when I view it on YouTube, but jumpy when embedded here. I don't get it.

Atlanta Magician Joe M. Turner - Proposal by Prestidigitation!

video not working properly...

I have deleted the video file... it has some kind of glitch and is not running consistently. I wonder if something in the video got corrupted?

Anyway, it worked when I uploaded it! The thing went off without a hitch!

I have deleted the video file... it has some kind of glitch and is not running consistently. I wonder if something in the video got corrupted?

Anyway, it worked when I uploaded it! The thing went off without a hitch!

Worked fine for me a couple of minutes ago

It worked for me once online, then I got an error message from youtube. Anyway, I've deleted the file for now while I work on it. I may just burn it to DVD and not worry about uploading it.

In the absence of a link, here is a set of screen shots. Basic plot - I had the guy and his girlfriend write their initials on both sides of a 2009 penny. I did a couple of tricks with that, then wrapped the penny up and set it on a plate. I did a couple of card tricks to test the couple's "compatibility." He named a card, she named a number and counted down that many cards. The card he named was at that number! I waved my hand over the card and it changed to another card saying, "Better check that penny." I let the guy hold the plate with the penny on it - touched it with a match - in flash of fire, the penny is gone and a beautiful ring appears on the plate. He kneels and proposes, she says yes, and the card that said "Better check that penny" changes to a card announcing their names, the date, and their engagement. The staff applauds. I let them keep the penny and both cards. And the ring. :lol:

post-39896-126133244549_thumb.jpg