Paulding.com

Steaks tonight?

Instead of going to the chain restaurants where you will pay too much for a steak cooked on a flat grill, why not come out to Rodney's for the best steak in Paulding County! We age our Ribeye for the perfect tenderness then cook them on the char-grill and ...... WOW! You can't beat the taste and the price is definately more pleasing to the wallet than any steak house. Come out tonight!

See ya at Rodney's!

Just to let you know... I stopped by the Hiram location last night to pick up two BBQ plates. It was so good! It has been a long time since MrB and I have been there, and we were craving BBQ last night. I have been missing out. We will be back soon for sure.

Oh, and those two girls you had serving last night are so sweet! You have some good folks working for you!

I prefer family/locally owned businesses. And I support my neighbors, instead of the big CEOs of major corporations. Sure, you have to go to

chain locations sometimes, but given the choice, I'll support the little guy.

What I don't get is why people will sometimes pay MORE to go to a chain store! With their main goal being customer turnover instead of customer service, chains (in some areas of business) deliver an inferior product.

So is it laziness or apathy for our neighbors? We just don't bother to check out the fledgling enterprises?

I say, it's time to break the chains! Go to Rodneys for a good steak! Or go to West Metro and cook it yourself.