Paulding.com

Snuggies and Tailgate Throws

OKAY.................I have been dealing with my vendor on this and am about CRAZY!!! But, this is the status on all the orders:

Here and READY TO BE PICKED UP ARE:

Alabama Snuggies

Auburn Snuggies

Georgia Snuggies

LSU Snuggies

ALABAMA Tailgate Throws

The Florida Snuggies are NOT available and WILL NOT be in stock prior to Christmas. I am SO SORRY but this is out of my control!!!!!!

DUE IN ON FRIDAY (I HAVE BEEN PROMISED!!!!)

Alabama YOUTH Snuggies

Tailgate Throws (I have one of each of these schools sold and have to purchase them in lots of four. So, I have THREE available For Sale!):

Auburn

Georgia

FSU

Florida

I am literally Snuggie Poor!!! If you have ordered one, I need them picked up ASAP PLEASE!!!!!! And, if you have placed an order for a Snuggie or Throw and have changed your mind PLEASE let me know!!!! It is fine, I just need to know!

I appreciate the support of p.com and the many orders!!!!!!!

I need to make a list of all the things I've asked for. I'll give you a call today to set up pick up time. Thanks!

I think what I ordered is: 2 GA snuggies, 1 2-T Falcons Outfit, 1 blue and 1 gray beanie.

Edited by K96W8

I need to make a list of all the things I've asked for. I'll give you a call today to set up pick up time. Thanks!

I think what I ordered is: 2 GA snuggies, 1 2-T Falcons Outfit, 1 blue and 1 gray beanie.

Yes, that is right. THANKS!!!

Okay People, I NEED these snuggies and throws picked up ASAP!!!!!!!!