Hours of Operation...  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What hours do you want at vito's cafe Mon - Thurs

• 7am - 9pm
    • 6am - 8pm
    • 6am - 8:30pm
    • 5:30am - 7:30pm
    • 5:45am - 7:45pm

We have been getting requests to open earlier on weekdays to help serve the morning commute into Atlanta. Currently our hours have been 7am - 9pm on Mon - Thurs and the first hour is kinda slow on half the days. So I am hesitant to open even earlier unless people really do stop in to get breakfast at 6am... We want to serve the community on their terms so please let us know what hours you personally prefer.

You could try it for a month and see how it goes, though I'm not sure that this time of year is the best true barometer. With the holidays there will be a lot of people off their normal routines. Maybe talk it up between now and the end of the year and let January be your trial month. For those heading for 75/41, it might be nice to be able to get some Vito's on the way instead of the gas station or fast food options.

I don't go by there in the mornings, so it doesn't affect me. One thought is that that most folks have to turn left to get into your shop, then left again to get back on their way to work. That alone will prevent most of them from stopping for a coffee or breakfast.

Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

My hubby and I tried Vito's for the very first time late last week. It was AWESOME!!!!!!

We had lunch there -- and then he went back for dinner himself :yahoo:

Great food! Wonderful atmosphere! Good job Vito's!!!!

I agree with the great food. We just don't get out that way too often.

its kinda of tricky in the mornings getting in if your heading to 41 to make the left turn. however the earlier you open the less the traffic it would be the left out of there unless they go to ceadercrest to access 41 which is out of the way..but i would try the earlier hours like a previous poster said for a month.

I can honestly say that I would probably stop at the gas station at Crossroads for a biscuit before I would stop at Vito's simply because I don't trust other drivers and wouldn't want to left turn in that traffic twice a morning. I only stop at Vitos if I'm right turning....but I pretty much only stop anywhere if I'm right turning or have a light.

I'm a chicken. :pardon:

I don't pass through there before 7am anyway, though. :blush:

I can honestly say that I would probably stop at the gas station at Crossroads for a biscuit before I would stop at Vito's simply because I don't trust other drivers and wouldn't want to left turn in that traffic twice a morning. I only stop at Vitos if I'm right turning....but I pretty much only stop anywhere if I'm right turning or have a light.

I'm a chicken. :pardon:

I don't pass through there before 7am anyway, though. :blush: