Paulding.com

Crafters, club sales, be aware you can buy a one month business membership

The ARTIST is the commerce membership for those who have seasonal sales. Introduced this earlier this fall, this membership also provides full business access to the site. Simply pay $40.00 and you'll gain permissions participate in the commerce of the site, thirty days at a time.

pubby

The ARTIST is the commerce membership for those who have seasonal sales. Introduced this earlier this fall, this membership also provides full business access to the site. Simply pay $40.00 and you'll gain permissions participate in the commerce of the site, thirty days at a time.

pubby

Could I do it to try Commerce out for a month or two being a Pampered Chef Counsultant? Also when I went to try and do it a week ago it told me that my exp.date would be June of 09....???? Made no sense to me. So I stopped and sent you a pm.

THanks

Cathy

Could I do it to try Commerce out for a month or two being a Pampered Chef Counsultant? Also when I went to try and do it a week ago it told me that my exp.date would be June of 09....???? Made no sense to me. So I stopped and sent you a pm.

Thanks

Cathy

Hi Cathy,

I got mine today and as far as I can see, your expiration date will be updated once your upgrade has been completed. Mine now shows the correct expiration date. Hope this helps!

On a side note, THANK YOU to both Boss Hogg & LPPT for answering all of my questions and getting my account fixed!

Hi Cathy,

I got mine today and as far as I can see, your expiration date will be updated once your upgrade has been completed. Mine now shows the correct expiration date. Hope this helps!

On a side note, THANK YOU to both Boss Hogg & LPPT for answering all of my questions and getting my account fixed!

:yahoo: