Paulding.com

FLORIDA TAILGATE THROWS BLANKETS

I thought I had sold all the FLORIDA Tailgate throws/blankets but a customer came today to pick up 4 Alabama and 4 Auburn. Hers were still in the box and when we pulled them out, guess what?? I still have THREE throws for Florida AVAILABLE. These are the fleece scenic blankets measuring 48" x 60" and made of 100% Polyester, anti-pull fleece - so they are soft and comfortable while providing a lot of warmth. They will come in a roll with a picture card. So, Please PM me if you are interested in a Florida one. They are $20.00 each - or get a discount if you buy multiples. THANKS so much!!!!

FLTailgateThrow.jpg

I thought I had sold all the FLORIDA Tailgate throws/blankets but a customer came today to pick up 4 Alabama and 4 Auburn. Hers were still in the box and when we pulled them out, guess what?? I still have THREE throws for Florida AVAILABLE. These are the fleece scenic blankets measuring 48" x 60" and made of 100% Polyester, anti-pull fleece - so they are soft and comfortable while providing a lot of warmth. They will come in a roll with a picture card. So, Please PM me if you are interested in a Florida one. They are $20.00 each - or get a discount if you buy multiples. THANKS so much!!!!

FLTailgateThrow.jpg

I will take one if you still have it. You know desi and josh love their gators. Make good gift for Josh Christmas.

Thanks , just let me have 2 and I will give desi one and put their names on them.

let me know when you want me to get them.

HUGS

THANK YOU!!!!! :)

Do you have any Bama ones left? If so I want one.

I do not have any Alabama ones left. :( I might order some more if there is interest. I have to order them in lots of 4. I will let ya know. Did you see the Alabama Snuggies I am taking pre-orders for?

AlabamaSnuggie.jpg