Paulding.com

MINNESOTA VIKINGS BOXER SHORTS Small, Medium, Large, XL

I have these NEW WITH TAG Boxer Shorts for the Vikings Fan available in all sizes Small, Medium, Large and X-Large. Nice 100% Cotton purple with gray elastic waist and "VIKINGS" in purple. White and gold oval on side of the left leg with the Vikings logo. Below is "VIKINGS" in gold. Officially Licensed NFL Merchandise.

$5.00

hatsboxerslotsetc030.jpg

I have these NEW WITH TAG Boxer Shorts for the Vikings Fan available in all sizes Small, Medium, Large and X-Large. Nice 100% Cotton purple with gray elastic waist and "VIKINGS" in purple. White and gold oval on side of the left leg with the Vikings logo. Below is "VIKINGS" in gold. Officially Licensed NFL Merchandise.

$5.00

hatsboxerslotsetc030.jpg

I could order a few sets for my brothers-in-law but they would kill me. They live in Green Bay and are life time Packers.

I want 2 pair--both medium please. I'll be out your way Wednesday about 6 p.m. Could I pick them up then? Thanks.

THANKS! Sorry for the delay but I am just now getting on here today. I have two pair with your name on them and will be waiting for you Wednesday evening. Thanks again!!

I know you have mine put back with all of my other goodies. BTW - it may help move them if you had a pic of my man Brett wearing a pair. ;) Just saying........ :girl_devil:

:lol:

Oh Honey - HOW I WISH!!!!!! :p