Paulding.com

Mrs. Diane Gulledge Kurtz

Funeral Services for Mrs. Diane Gulledge Kurtz, age 53, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 11:00 A.M. at Benson Funeral Home Chapel.

Rev. Don Voyles will officiate.

Interment will follow at New Hope Memory Gardens.

Visitation for Mrs. Kurtz will be Monday, November 2, 2009, 12:00 P.M. - 8:30 P.M. and Tuesday until the time for the service.

Mrs. Kurtz is survived by; Sons, Mr. and Mrs. Larry (Shannon) Cason of Fort Campbell, Ky. and Mr. Christopher Kurtz of Dallas, Ga.; Daughters, Ms. Joni Cason of Dallas, Ga. and Miss Allison Kurtz of Dallas, Ga.; Grandchildren, Miss Katilyn Cason and Aldric Cason of Fort Campbell, Ky.; Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Dewey Ray and Opal Gulledge of Dallas, Ga.; Sister, Ms. Roseann Gamel of Dallas, Ga. and Mr. and Mrs. Keith (Earlene) Graham of Hiram, Ga.; Brother, Mr. Ray (Eileen) Gulledge of Marietta, Ga.; Nieces and Nephews.

Mrs. Kurtz was preceded in death by: Son, Mr. Michael Kurtz.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

Today I loss the dearest friend anyone could ever have. I cannot be sad because I know she is in heaven with Jesus and her precious son Michael. I pray for Diane’s children and family at this most difficult time. :(

I love you all.

Cheryl Perry Cole