Paulding.com

ZION Concerts in Dallas

:) We want to invite all of our friends to join us this weekend! :)

Simple Gospel Church Food Pantry
294 W I Parkway Dallas Ga. 30132

SATURDAY Oct. 24 - @ 6:00 PM

(If you are not able to attend, please consider assisting this great effort to feed the hungry by contacting our own Charlies Angels for information on how you can be a blessing to others in need)

First Baptist Church - Dallas

SUNDAY Oct. 25 - @ 6:00 PM

For directions or additional information you may call: (770) 317-9047

Y'all Have A Wonderful Weekend!

:D :D :D

Folks This is a revival with guest singers each night. I don't belong to this Church but I do belong to the Church of the living God. This my friend is just a building where people gather to worship God. So no matter what you call yourself if you have been born again we are brothers and sisters in christ. So why not come out tomorrow night and listen to some great singing by the Zion singers and bring some cans of food for the hungry. I have not seen the Zion singers in person but have listened to their cd and folk they are really good. Jack Reacher is a P.Commer and a very funny man on here with all of his funny remarks. So if you don't have can food to bring come anyway you don't have to bring anything. Just come and enjoy the singing and preaching. If you need food yourself the Church is giving out Bread,cakes etc this morning from 10am untill 12noon so go and get what you need to feed the body today and what you need to feed the soul tonight and tomorrow night. May God Bless keep smiling. :p :p :p

Thanks weatherboy! :D

Let's do this.....

For the first pcommer who identifies themselves to us on Saturday night:

Their chocie between a free CD or "Singing In The Mountains" DVD.

For the nest 2 pcommers:

Their choice of a free CD.

In Addition:

100% of the proceeds from all other product sales will go to the Feed The Hungry Ministry.

:D

Well if no one shows up I will have to identify myself three times to get all three cd's. Just kidding

That's perfectly fine weatherboy. We have to give them away. Lawdy knows we can't sell 'em. :lol:

That's perfectly fine weatherboy. We have to give them away. Lawdy knows we can't sell 'em. :lol:

See I told you he was funny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He should have been a Comedian . Folks if you don't come then I am going to have to come and get you. So don't make me have to come over there. :p :p :p I am trying to keep smiling.

Edited by weatherboy

Don't forget they are at First Baptist in Dallas tonight in like 50 mins. They are great. We had so many people bragging at how good they were. You have to go see the two guys on the ends. One is tall and sings like a girl. The other is short and sings soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deep. They look like they have switched voices. They are very talented. And we were so glad they shared that with us. If hubby wasnt preaching tonight I would be there to here them sing.