Paulding.com

CUSTOMER APPRECIATION SALE! 50% storewide sale

Thurs, Fri, Sat... Oct 22, 23,24 we (at Taylor's P.A.L.S. Thrift Store) will have a 50% off sale from 9-4:00!!!!:)

This means that many adult clothes will be 50 cents and a lot of children's clothing will be 25 cents!!!!! Video games and items in the jewelry display will not be included, but everything else in the store will be 50% OFF! Spread the word and bring your friends and family!

The majority of our items are under $2.00 and MANY are 50 cents... which will be cut in half!

We are making room to put out our Christmas items and have had truckloads of stuff coming in (which we are very thankful for).... Thank you to those who have helped in so many ways... thanks to our shoppers who help us to be there for special needs children and their families. :) Hope to see you there!

I took another truckload to the store last night (Tues, Oct. 20)..... thank you all for the donations!!!!! We appreciate your help so much!!!!

Sounds like my kind of sale. I shop at a thrift store on 50% off days. Since you're wanting to make room, how interested would you be in a donation of men's clothing? I've been wanting to clean out my closet (and I already have a few bags full) for the past year but haven't gotten around to it.

:o great deals

I know!!!!! Many folks don't realize that we have great prices and great stuff already! :)

Sounds like my kind of sale. I shop at a thrift store on 50% off days. Since you're wanting to make room, how interested would you be in a donation of men's clothing? I've been wanting to clean out my closet (and I already have a few bags full) for the past year but haven't gotten around to it.

We'd love to have your donations!!!

Right across the road from Dallas Elementary is the Little Bear Convenience Store... we are to the left of it behind Dollar Pharmacy. We're in the long white building and there's a sign on the building.

Okay, I've put this event on my calendar and will see you Friday with the clothing that I outgrew! I'll clear out my closet to make room for the clothes that I'll be buying. :)

I occurred to me after I asked that the store location might be in your signature; I have signatures disabled. (I did it to speed things up a few weeks ago during the flood when P'com was running slow and liked reading the threads without all the distractions in signatures.)

Okay, I've put this event on my calendar and will see you Friday with the clothing that I outgrew! I'll clear out my closet to make room for the clothes that I'll be buying. :)

I occurred to me after I asked that the store location might be in your signature; I have signatures disabled. (I did it to speed things up a few weeks ago during the flood when P'com was running slow and liked reading the threads without all the distractions in signatures.)

no problem.... I look forward to meeting you!

Please confirm sale date. Friday is October 16 and Saturday is October 17. Thank you!!

Friday, October 16th, 4:00-8:00 pm :)

Please confirm sale date. Friday is October 16 and Saturday is October 17. Thank you!!

Thank you for bringing that to my attention... I knew it was the 16th and don't have a clue why I put the 17th! :)

It was so nice meeting you today! Y'all better hurry over there and snatch up some of those good deals. I got a huge bag of clothes for around $10. Let me know if you do it again tomorrow, and I will be back!

Yes, I've decided to extend the sale through tomorrow... we have a LOT of great clothes left... kid's clothes for just 25 cents and adult clothes for 50 cents!!! We also have a lot of shoes for everyone in the family... books... toys... whatnots... baby stuff... great deals... great prices!

Thanks for coming in... it was nice meeting you, too! :)

Yes, I've decided to extend the sale through tomorrow... we have a LOT of great clothes left... kid's clothes for just 25 cents and adult clothes for 50 cents!!! We also have a lot of shoes for everyone in the family... books... toys... whatnots... baby stuff... great deals... great prices!

Thanks for coming in... it was nice meeting you, too! :)

Wow--that is great to do the sale again on Saturday.

You really do have a nice selection of clothes and everything else.

Your prices may be too cheap though----I could not believe the prices. Very, very reasonable.

Thanks

Thank you for the great deals today!! We found some awesome stuff in the $1 boxes (on sale for.50), but also got some other great stuff on the racks and shelves. My daughter has hardly taken her nose out of the vegetarian cookbook since we left..lol If you guys have not been yet, it is well worth the trip!

Thanks again!!

DANG!!! :( I wasn't home to come last night and then today wasn't able to come. This time of year everyone stays so busy. But, I am proud and really glad you had a lot of business and hopefully raised a lot of money. And, Congrats to those of you who got in on the awesome deals!!!!

I don't understand with all we've sold the last two days... why it looks like there's nothing gone!!! :) I'm gonna have the 50% off sale again next week... Thurs., Fri, Sat! Hopefully, there will be enough room to put out all the Christmas goodies and all the great stuff that's come our way... after that! :) Thanks for all who came!!!! There's LOTS of clothes left.. .. tons of baby and toddler clothes.... lots of junior clothes... lots of clothes, PERIOD! :) Many great deals left!!!!

Some have asked if we are leaving.... NO, absolutely not! We have been very blessed with donations and it's just time to clear out some... to make room for more great stuff! Our space is limited....

While we have the store to help cover our overhead expenses and purchase things we need for the children and their families.... we also want our shoppers to walk out the door feeling like they got a great deal. Our prices are low everyday... the 50% off sale ..... you just can't beat. Many kid's clothes are 25 cents... that's a deal anyway you say it!!!

I must have been there around the same time as you too.

Perhaps... I remember a lady and a young boy being there and checking out while I was browsing. Maybe it was overhearing your transaction that made me think to put my change into the donation jar after I paid. :)

I don't understand with all we've sold the last two days... why it looks like there's nothing gone!!! :)

Well, the racks were quite full, surely there is a little more room now. I didn't help by bringing in three garbage bags full of shirts that I have outgrown and have given up hope on ever being able to wear Medium again. I still have to bring you pants and more shirts.

I don't understand with all we've sold the last two days... why it looks like there's nothing gone!!! :) I'm gonna have the 50% off sale again next week... Thurs., Fri, Sat!
:yahoo:

Perhaps... I remember a lady and a young boy being there and checking out while I was browsing.
No, I was with my husband and daughter. Maybe next time :)

Perhaps... I remember a lady and a young boy being there and checking out while I was browsing. Maybe it was overhearing your transaction that made me think to put my change into the donation jar after I paid. :)

Well, the racks were quite full, surely there is a little more room now. I didn't help by bringing in three garbage bags full of shirts that I have outgrown and have given up hope on ever being able to wear Medium again. I still have to bring you pants and more shirts.

AHA!!!! NOW, I know who you are!!!!! :) You're right... the racks were very full... but I do think it's multiplying!!!! :) Thank you for coming in.. thanks for the donations, too!!!!

Thank you for the great deals today!! We found some awesome stuff in the $1 boxes (on sale for.50), but also got some other great stuff on the racks and shelves. My daughter has hardly taken her nose out of the vegetarian cookbook since we left..lol If you guys have not been yet, it is well worth the trip!

Thanks again!!

Thank you for coming in! I really appreciate it! :)