Paulding.com

I know many PCommers travel West Georgia and the Metro area, we have a Refrigerated Trailer MISSING this morning, it was taken from a Truck Stop just off I-20 in Bremen, Ga.

It is Trailer number 3067 the company name is Jim Loyd Transport Rome, Georgia, again it is a refrigerated unit which means at the front of the trailer it has a huge A/C that keeps the contents cold. The trailer number will be on the trailer just to the left and right of the A/C unit and possibly on the back of the trailer.

If you spot this unit either abandoned at a truck stop, parking lot or on the side of the road or being pulled by a tractor, please contact 911 or the Carroll County Sheriff office at 770-830-5888 case number 200910000494 or call me at the office Pam 706-235-0600.

Thanks in advance!!

Any logo on it?

If you can post a picture of a trailer that looks like it, that would be great.

I'll keep an eye out.

Was it loaded?

The logo is attached. We do not have a picture of any of the reefer units. Yes it was loaded. The driver came out of California to deliver this morning, when he went to leave for the delviery around 6am he found the unit missing.

First mistake was dropping the trailer without the tractor attached, as another company can hook to it & drive off... just like this situation....

BLANK_LETTERHEAD.jpg.doc

*****UPDATE****

We found the missing trailer and the load was still on it!!! :yahoo: :clapping: Our trailer and another companies tractor were both stolen from different places in Carroll County and found near six flags. Neither piece of equipment were damaged, our load (which was gallons of mango juice valued at 80k) had one only case missing, I guess mango juice isn’t a hot item on the black market. They could have easily opened the other gallons poured them out, or damaged the equipment we are very thankful they didn’t!!

I was the chosen one to have to deal with Cobb PD in getting the vehicle released (it only took 4.5 hours at the PD) :angry2: ! Then the $350.00 we had to pay the impound yard, because Cobb didn’t listen to Carroll county and instead of calling us they impounded the equipment (sounds like PD and impound yard have a deal going here).!

The moral of my story is DON'T DON'T detach your tractor from your trailer!!! Kingpin locked or not we all know how easy it is to unlock it!!

This was not Melman loads was it? Sorry u truck missing Pam.

No it wasn't his load, the last load he had on a reefer was 150k in meats, thank God that wasnt stolen we would have NEVER found the load, maybe the trailer but not the load!!

*****UPDATE****

We found the missing trailer and the load was still on it!!! :yahoo: :clapping: Our trailer and another companies tractor were both stolen from different places in Carroll County and found near six flags. Neither piece of equipment were damaged, our load (which was gallons of mango juice valued at 80k) had one only case missing, I guess mango juice isn't a hot item on the black market. They could have easily opened the other gallons poured them out, or damaged the equipment we are very thankful they didn't!!

I was the chosen one to have to deal with Cobb PD in getting the vehicle released (it only took 4.5 hours at the PD) :angry2: ! Then the $350.00 we had to pay the impound yard, because Cobb didn't listen to Carroll county and instead of calling us they impounded the equipment (sounds like PD and impound yard have a deal going here).!

The moral of my story is DON'T DON'T detach your tractor from your trailer!!! Kingpin locked or not we all know how easy it is to unlock it!!

No it wasn't his load, the last load he had on a reefer was 150k in meats, thank God that wasnt stolen we would have NEVER found the load, maybe the trailer but not the load!!

Unfortunately, this doesn't just happen in Cobb...