Paulding.com

DIABETES HEALTH FAIR NOVEMBER 7

FREE Diabetes Health Fair sponsored by WellStar East Paulding Primary Care Center to be held November 7 2009 from 9am until 330pm.

Event to be held in YMCA bulding directly up the hill behind WellStar East Paulding Primary Center on 176 Marietta Highway in Hiram Ga. It is free event open to anyone wanting to know more about diabetes.

Classes all day delivered by WellStar physicians along with other health care provideres.

Represtatives will be on hand to show the latest products to offer in diabetes management.

Feel free to email us at this site or call 678-945-8200 for more information

DIABETES__Health_Fair_2009.doc

This sounds great! I have prediabetes and go to the Wellstar diabetes support group 1 a month. I'll try to stop by for this too.

When, where and what time are these classes you speak of??? I may be interested.

We'll try to make it to the health fair. I always enjoy these. The speakers are always wonderful!

doggies3 please come to the support group at East Paulding Primary Care. Summerville is a wonderful host at the meetings! We would love to see you. Allyson talks about you a lot. She has grown taller since you saw her!