Paulding.com

This Sat. Oct 17th. NEED MORE CRAFTERS.

Hi Everyone,We need to get more crafters for the show. I just wanted to repost the craft fair Thats on Oct.17th. We have always had a great response from crafters on paulding.com. I know we are going to have a great turn out for this one. Come by and get your spot. 10x10 space is $25.00. Call or come by Vitos cafe to fill out your form and pick your space. Ph# is 770-529-8568. The craft fair will be from 9am-6pm on Sat. Oct.17th. Set up is at 7am. Hope to hear from you soon it will be here before we know it. :yahoo: :clapping:

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to repost the craft fair Thats on Oct.17th. We have always had a great response from crafters on paulding.com. I know we are going to have a great turn out for this one. Come by and get your spot. 10x10 space is $25.00. Call or come by Vitos cafe to fill out your form and pick your space. Ph# is 770-529-8568. The craft fair will be from 9am-6pm on Sat. Oct.17th. Set up is at 7am. Hope to hear from you soon it will be here before we know it. :yahoo: :clapping:

Bumping for the weekend.

Hi Everyone,We need to get more crafters for the show. I just wanted to repost the craft fair Thats on Oct.17th. We have always had a great response from crafters on paulding.com. I know we are going to have a great turn out for this one. Come by and get your spot. 10x10 space is $25.00. Call or come by Vitos cafe to fill out your form and pick your space. Ph# is 770-529-8568. The craft fair will be from 9am-6pm on Sat. Oct.17th. Set up is at 7am. Hope to hear from you soon it will be here before we know it. :yahoo: :clapping:

Bumping for more crafters.

Bumping for more crafters

Its getting close, Get your spot :yahoo: :clapping:

Bumping for more crafters :yahoo: :clapping:

Here's hoping we get more crafters.

Who do you have so far??

Hi Its been a slow start we have jams and jellys, baby items, embroidery, jewlery ect we need more crafters and also we will have a pumpkin patch going on so that will attract alot of people for a great turnout.

Bumping for the week need more crafters. Come pick your spot. :clapping:

Bumping for the last week. :yahoo: :clapping:

Its almost here we still have room :yahoo: :clapping:

Just a couple more days. We still have some spaces. :yahoo: :clapping:

Bumping

Remember tomorrow is the Fair. :yahoo: :clapping: