Paulding.com

PCOMTV Live at 7 p.m. today (Tuesday, Sept.

PCOMTV Live at Seven today

We're out talking to folks and doing some interviews as we prepare for the aftermath of the Flood of 09.

I expect updates on flood and gas spill at Hiram-Sudie road and 92, shots of some of the locations shown yesterday where the water has receeded and an interview with Mike Jones, County Administrator who has a comprehensive reading and can tell us of the nature and scope of whatever disaster relief that is coming.

We're going to try and have this NOW by 7 pm tonight although you may start trying the PCOMTV. (We're going to get on as soon as we have some good stories).

We'll update this post if there are any changes.

CLICK HERE FOR PCOMTV

PCOMTV Live at Seven today

We're out talking to folks and doing some interviews as we prepare for the aftermath of the Flood of 09.

I expect updates on flood and gas spill at Hiram-Sudie road and 92, shots of some of the locations shown yesterday where the water has receeded and an interview with Mike Jones, County Administrator who has a comprehensive reading and can tell us of the nature and scope of whatever disaster relief that is coming.

We're going to try and have this NOW by 7 pm tonight although you may start trying the PCOMTV. (We're going to get on as soon as we have some good stories).

We'll update this post if there are any changes.

CLICK HERE FOR PCOMTV

We are still editing a large volume of tape from today, we appreciate your patience.

Does anybody have time to come up and do my hair by 7. I can't believe I am being forced to do live tv again after mucking through flood waters again :rofl: