Paulding.com

Heath Flooring Concepts

We know that most people don't have flood insurance. During this difficult time, we will provide special products and reduced labor rates to help you restore your home after the damage.

Remember, we are a locally owned company in Paulding County. We will do everything we can to help you during this time.

We are closed today (we're stranded at home, too!) but we will - hopefully - be open tomorrow. Call us so that we can give you a FREE estimate and get your new flooring installed to reduce your inconvenience.

we're not going to replace our carpets, for a while, maybe never. we are planning to paint/seal the concrete floors downstairs. need to know what you recommend to remove the glue residue. floor sander? if so, where to rent?

Did I mention that I think you guys rock? Oh yes, I did! :wub:

we're not going to replace our carpets, for a while, maybe never. we are planning to paint/seal the concrete floors downstairs. need to know what you recommend to remove the glue residue. floor sander? if so, where to rent?

We are discussing the same thing. This is our third water damage in our basement in 5 years, all different causes. Of course we could take the attitude that surely everything that could go wrong has and it will be fine going forward. :lol: