Paulding.com

JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW

Tomorrow , due to the shop being flooded. we have mopped and used the shop vac, and every towel and extra blanket we could find. For over 2and a half hours. It came in at the shop door and at the side of Mom's room. So I have 3 rooms that had and still have some water in it. i think we have the worst part and so far nothing hurt just alot of wet things.

I will be doing a lot of washing towels and things tomorrow.

Solo I hope you see this.

Anything for you to NOT work :p

I bet Nanny is walking a hole in the floor, at this point!

There is more fixin' to head in here tonight, so, be prepared. LMK if you need any help tomorrow. ((HUG))

Yea , with all her pacing she is helping dry the carpet in her room.

thanks , but we are ok for now , I hope it don't get as bad as it did.

I don't like that kind of work. ;)

Yea , with all her pacing she is helping dry the carpet in her room.

thanks , but we are ok for now , I hope it don't get as bad as it did.

I don't like that kind of work. ;)

listening to the scanner, and they just came on (136, maybe) and said the news media was there and said that it is supposed to get real bad @ 2-3 am.

Think on the brite side, at least you haven't been shoved in a cabinet yet :lol: S, still talks about that

Tomorrow , due to the shop being flooded. we have mopped and used the shop vac, and every towel and extra blanket we could find. For over 2and a half hours. It came in at the shop door and at the side of Mom's room. So I have 3 rooms that had and still have some water in it. i think we have the worst part and so far nothing hurt just alot of wet things.

I will be doing a lot of washing towels and things tomorrow.

Solo I hope you see this.

We can get together when things are better... if I can help please let me know

listening to the scanner, and they just came on (136, maybe) and said the news media was there and said that it is supposed to get real bad @ 2-3 am.

Think on the brite side, at least you haven't been shoved in a cabinet yet :lol: S, still talks about that

I remember that. :D

I don't have a cabinet big enough to get in or she would.

We can get together when things are better... if I can help please let me know

Thanks Lady, I am hoping everything will be over and washed and cleaned by Tuesday.

Tona do you need me to come help y'all? I will you are not that far from me.

Thanks LR, big T made to his job site and got the big shop vac, and the smaller one I have , so we are doing ok now. I know Mom's room will have to have the carpet pulled up and I have alot of fabric in boxes that may be tossed , but luckly we got all the customers shirts and things put up before they got wet.

Thanks again.

HUGS

Tona, Our guys need you at the SO so I hope you are ok and if you need a place to stay Jay and I have room. My brother is on his way up from FL with all the water extraction equipment to do the restorations. Please call if you need us. I am on the plane to Atlanta now. Call if you need us. 678-978-1215. Jay and Krista Szewczyk.

I'm sorry about your loss and damage.

Stay prepared, because we have another huge system coming from Alabama.

No drying out until tomorrow according to the news.

Good luck.

And I swear, it just started raining again here on 61S off Paul Aiken.

Another downpour.

Tona,

So sorry to hear of your flood.

My wife would be beside herself if any fabric was damaged. For me it is damaged photographs I can help people restore or replace. If it is an image I have worked on before, I will replace it at no charge if it gets ruined somehow.

If I can be of help, please call.

Tona, Our guys need you at the SO so I hope you are ok and if you need a place to stay Jay and I have room. My brother is on his way up from FL with all the water extraction equipment to do the restorations. Please call if you need us. I am on the plane to Atlanta now. Call if you need us. 678-978-1215. Jay and Krista Szewczyk.

Thank you so much, but we are fine, we are much much better off than alot of people.

You are an angel for offering your home to us.

I called Brandon to see if we could take breakfast or coffee or water to any of them, I know they have put in some long hours.

Thanks again Krista. Have a safe trip.

HUGS

Tona,

So sorry to hear of your flood.

My wife would be beside herself if any fabric was damaged. For me it is damaged photographs I can help people restore or replace. If it is an image I have worked on before, I will replace it at no charge if it gets ruined somehow.

If I can be of help, please call.

Thank you so much, everything is ok here. My main concern was my machines , but we were able to keep the water away from them,

Just say prayers for those who are really getting flooded from their homes and for the PCSO , and Rescue, they have put in some very long hours .

HUGS