Paulding.com

Mr. Aaron Luther McClung

Mr. Aaron Luther McClung age 29 of Hiram, Ga passed away on September 10, 2009. He was born in Cobb County, Georgia on February 5, 1980 the son of Ronald J. McClung and Donna Lamb McClung. Aaron enjoyed football and all sports. He was a Georgia Bulldog fan. Mr. Aaron McClung was a member of Gateway Baptist Church. He was a veteran of the U. S. Navy. Mr. McClung was employed as a laborer in sheet metal fabrication.

Mr. Aaron Luther McClung was survived by his wife of 5 years, Mrs. Jena McClung of Hiram, Ga.; 2 children, Jazmin Born of Hiram, Ga., Dylan McClung of Hiram, Ga.; father & mother, Ronnie & Donna McClung of Hiram, Ga., sister & brother in law, Jessica & Eric Mayer of Douglasville, Ga., paternal grandparents, Ronald & Beatrice McClung of Dallas, Ga.; father & mother in law, Larry & Denise Born of Marietta, Ga., and many other beloved family members and friends.

He was preceded in death by his maternal grandparents, Luther & Myrtice Lamb.

Funeral service will be conducted on Monday September 14, 2009 at 2 PM in the Chapel of Jeff Eberhart Funeral with Reverend Jeff Byrd & Reverend Michael McClung officiating. A eulogy will be given by Mr. Tony Ivins. Music will be provided by Jessica Mayer and Eva Fuller. Interment will follow at New Harmony Church Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Sunday September 13, 2009 from 2PM until 9PM and on Monday from 9AM until the funeral begins at 2PM.

Please visit www.jeffeberhartfuneralhome.com to sign the register book or to share a memory.

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home, 123 Watson Drive, Dallas, Georgia 30132. 770-445-4496

Aaron, I will always cherish dancing in the rain, for you being my highschool sweetheart, riding in the fiero and getting pulled over for speeding, sneaking out just to see you, riding on the church bus.... My heart oges out to your family, your wife, and your children.. I hate that you are taken from them but I know you will be watching over them..