Paulding.com

GEORGIA PURSES FOR SALE - REDUCED 09/07/09

I have the following GEORGIA BULLDOGS PURSES FOR SALE. All are NEW WITH TAG and All are OFFICIALLY LICENSED COLLEGIATE PRODUCTS. These are priced Retail but I am selling them at a DEAL!! Please send me a PM if you are interested. I also have Georgia Wallets for Ladies I will be posting later. THANKS!

GEORGIA Denim Purse. Zipper close across top. Front pockets and inside zipper pocket. "G" logo and "BULLDOGS" embroidered on side. Adjustable strap.

Retail Priced: $32.00

SPORTS SOURCE PRICE: $15.00 SOLD

(The wallet has been sold)

DSCN0196.jpg

GEORGIA PURSES

Upper right corner:

Cute quilted purse with zipper close across top and inside pocket. "G" logo embroidered on lower left.

Retail Priced $35.00

SPORTS SOURCE PRICE: $15.00 $10.00

Lower left corner:

Red with black edging and double black straps. Front pocket with "G" logo embroidered on it.

Retail Priced: $21.99

SPORTS SOURCE PRICE: $12.00 $8.00

Lower right corner:

Red with black bottom and edging around the bottom. "BULLDOGS" embroidered in red on the black edging and "G" logo embroidered in the center. Lined with inside zipper pocket. Snap closure.

Retail Priced: $18.99

SPORTS SOURCE PRICE: $10.00 $8.00

DSCN0195.jpg

• 1 month later...
I have the following GEORGIA BULLDOGS PURSES FOR SALE. All are NEW WITH TAG and All are OFFICIALLY LICENSED COLLEGIATE PRODUCTS. These are priced Retail but I am selling them at a DEAL!! Please send me a PM if you are interested. I also have Georgia Wallets for Ladies I will be posting later. THANKS!

GEORGIA Denim Purse. Zipper close across top. Front pockets and inside zipper pocket. "G" logo and "BULLDOGS" embroidered on side. Adjustable strap.

Retail Priced: $32.00

SPORTS SOURCE PRICE: $15.00 SOLD

(The wallet has been sold)

DSCN0196.jpg

GEORGIA PURSES

Upper right corner:

Cute quilted purse with zipper close across top and inside pocket. "G" logo embroidered on lower left.

Retail Priced $35.00

SPORTS SOURCE PRICE: $15.00 $10.00

Lower left corner:

Red with black edging and double black straps. Front pocket with "G" logo embroidered on it.

Retail Priced: $21.99

SPORTS SOURCE PRICE: $12.00 $8.00

Lower right corner:

Red with black bottom and edging around the bottom. "BULLDOGS" embroidered in red on the black edging and "G" logo embroidered in the center. Lined with inside zipper pocket. Snap closure.

Retail Priced: $18.99

SPORTS SOURCE PRICE: $10.00 $8.00

DSCN0195.jpg

I would like the quilted one -- I am planning to pick up a throw on Friday. Thanks!

I would like the quilted one -- I am planning to pick up a throw on Friday. Thanks!

A husband picked up a UGA throw and the quilted purse yesterday. But, I failed to get the p.com ID of his wife. Was this by chance you??? If not, I am sorry but the quilted one was sold yesterday.

A husband picked up a UGA throw and the quilted purse yesterday. But, I failed to get the p.com ID of his wife. Was this by chance you??? If not, I am sorry but the quilted one was sold yesterday.

Yes--it was my husband. Love the purse and the throw. Thanks.

Yes--it was my husband. Love the purse and the throw. Thanks.

WHEW! I was hoping there wasn't someone disappointed. LOL.

THANKS I am glad you are pleased with both. I really appreciate the business!!

~ OTHER THREE PURSES ARE STILL AVAILABLE ~

• 1 month later...

STILL AVAILABLE - THINK CHRISTMAS :)

SS, can I stop by tomorrow? I need some "gear" for the GA/GA Tech game...A purse would be a great accessory!

ETA: I may want a keychain or 2 if you have any of those left!

Edited by nowens98

SS, can I stop by tomorrow? I need some "gear" for the GA/GA Tech game...A purse would be a great accessory!

ETA: I may want a keychain or 2 if you have any of those left!

Yes, I still have the keychains left and you are welcome to stop by and go through what I have. DH is off work tomorrow and we have to go to Alabama to pick up some merchandise but what time were you planning on coming by? Maybe we can make it work. THANKS!!!!

Yes, I still have the keychains left and you are welcome to stop by and go through what I have. DH is off work tomorrow and we have to go to Alabama to pick up some merchandise but what time were you planning on coming by? Maybe we can make it work. THANKS!!!!

I was thinking of coming around 3:45 after I drop my daughter off at tumbling. If tomorrow won't work I can come by Friday. Maybe you'll get more GA stuff in AL tomorrow?!

I was thinking of coming around 3:45 after I drop my daughter off at tumbling. If tomorrow won't work I can come by Friday. Maybe you'll get more GA stuff in AL tomorrow?!

I might - I never know what the vendor will have available. I am not sure what time we will be back tomorrow. Do you have my number so you can call? I would hate for you to make a trip for nothing.

I might - I never know what the vendor will have available. I am not sure what time we will be back tomorrow. Do you have my number so you can call? I would hate for you to make a trip for nothing.

I have your number from when I came to get my GA throw, I'll call you. If tomorrow doesn't work out, maybe we can shoot for Friday.