Paulding.com

Paulding.com News for Friday, September 4, 2009

I hope everyone watches this weeks news!

This was truly an inspiring week for me that is chronicled in this weeks segment.

It started with the skeet shoot were I met and enjoyed the company of many of our local businesses.

People that sacrificed and worked many years to grow their businesses and provide jobs to many of our local citizens, then turn around and continue to give even more back to the youth of this county.

The humble beginnings of a club that supports and provides youth football, speaks volumes about the quality of our neighbors and friends here in Paulding.

I was truly inspired and motivated by Mr.Cain, as he spoke of his humble beginnings.

I am not sure if everyone that sees the little segment of Joe Turner will have true appreciation of out local celebrity, he also comes from humble beginnings, and has amazed me with how hard he has worked this year to achieve success, I am proud to know him, and call him one of my inspirations.

This morning I attended a networking meeting, were I stood up and declared the people there warriors.

You see I know all these folks, we attend various functions and market ourselves in the same circles.

More than 1/2 are p.com business members, these folks are working so hard in this economy to become successful.

They are employers, and supporters in this community.

I wanted to share with everyone and encourage them to join me in being inspired, as bad as things seem when you watch the news and surf the web.

Be assured that you truly are privileged to live in a great community.

Just wanted to say thanks to Pubby for the really nice cameo spot in the news, and to LPPT for her constant encouragement.

Thank you!

JMT

Just wanted to say thanks to Pubby for the really nice cameo spot in the news, and to LPPT for her constant encouragement.

Thank you!

JMT

Joe:

You were supposed to say, "I'm the celebrity, I'm the Celebrity."

And Laurie was supposed to say, "No you're not, no you're not, I am, I am."

Ithy was supposed to say, nope the Herminator is the only real celeb there ... and we'd all have some 'drama' as we sorted it out.

pubby