Paulding.com

What should folks in business say about themselves to increase confidence

Pubby, I did not talk about ANY business or situation in my above post. My comment was in general and not this situation you speak of. I'm strictly talking about the general attitude this forum presents. I've been around this site a very long time, just don't post that much compared to others here. But this attitude of the "Paid" member is always right and all others shall be struck down if they speak out, has been going on for a long time.

I fully understand that it's your site and your rules. And if this site does not make money it will go away. Kinda like the very first version of pcom (before it's present form). You may not remember who I am, but my wife and I were on the front page of this site when you did a story of spouses that work together in their own business. Yes, that's reaching way back!

Back to topic, again I did not speak of any situation or topic. We have seen several business members come and go from this site, some were on the shady side and were removed. But no one could speak out against them because of their "paid" status. I'm all for protection against unfair or false attacks against a business, as it should be.

But since you bring up this situation, I asked permission first before I started asking questions and the business in question agreed, at first. But then changed his mind for some reason. He opened the door and then complained about it. Now where is this right? Would I have been allowed to continue if I had a "paid" commercial membership? Would I have exposed some dirty details about this business model? No one will know now!

It's apparent you had some concerns to begin with or you would not have started this thread. Now why the change of heart??

Edited by Winchester