Paulding.com

Answer the question,

The first person to answer the question will receive 50% off our Pristine ULTRA Package on any daily driven vehicle! :huh: Thats right!! Have some fun, learn something, and receive 50% off our ULTRA :yahoo:

This is better dead than red?

The first person to answer the question will receive 50% off our Pristine ULTRA Package on any daily driven vehicle! :huh: Thats right!! Have some fun, learn something, and receive 50% off our ULTRA :yahoo:

"Better dead than red" was an anti-Communist phrase, possibly first used during World War 2

"Better dead than red" was an anti-Communist phrase, possibly first used during World War 2

I cheated.... :pardon:

Better dead than red" was an anti-Communist phrase, possibly first used during World War II (in German as "Lieber tot als rot") and later during the Cold War by the United States. It was possibly coined by Nazi Germany's propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels, in the end phase of the Second World War to motivate the German military and population to fight the Russian Red Army to the end.[1] The English version may have come from the original German, but it could also be a re-invention. The slogan was used in the United States in the 1950s by anti-Communists to express their opposition of Communism and left-wing politics (see McCarthyism).

The slogan is also used by the members of the Minnesota Marching Band to indicate their revulsion of The University of Wisconsin, Minnesota's rival school.[citation needed]

The "red" in the slogan refers to the fact that a slang term for Communists was "red."

OR.....

Better dead than red" was an anti-Communist phrase, possibly first used during World War II (in German as "Lieber tot als rot") and later during the Cold War by the United States. It was possibly coined by Nazi Germany's propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels, in the end phase of the Second World War to motivate the German military and population to fight the Russian Red Army to the end.[1] The English version may have come from the original German, but it could also be a re-invention. The slogan was used in the United States in the 1950s by anti-Communists to express their opposition of Communism and left-wing politics (see McCarthyism).

The slogan is also used by the members of the Minnesota Marching Band to indicate their revulsion of The University of Wisconsin, Minnesota's rival school.[citation needed]

The "red" in the slogan refers to the fact that a slang term for Communists was "red."

:p

it was the same thing I said goober...you just went into further detail ...Wikipedia rocks

Better Dead Than Red is also a name of a horrid not so good screamo band, they soooo suck

OK! That was fast! LOL! We were actually looking for The Cold War. But since both really are correct, we will reward both of you with the 50% off if you are interested and schedule your detail today for next week! GREAT JOB!

OK! That was fast! LOL! We were actually looking for The Cold War. But since both really are correct, we will reward both of you with the 50% off if you are interested and schedule your detail today for next week! GREAT JOB!

That's because google is smart like that :lol:

but sadly I can't afford 50% off of anything right now ... with school supplies and all being bought this month it has left no room for me to get pampered much less my car

OR.....

OK Caped Crusader, it's ALLLLLL yours if you want it! :D

Thats really generous of you! You should come up with something that cant be googled :p

Its kinda hard now a days to come up with a question that can't be googled!! LOL! :rofl: I'll have to think of something else. How are you? Congrats on the little blessing!!!!

:huh: :nea:

I haven't called yet... why? did someone say it was me

Not at all! Just had a call yesterday and I thought that it may have been you. No big deal! Sorry I assumed it was you!!! :fool: LOL!