Paulding.com

What Time Does Karaoke Start

I think it starts at 8. We won't be there...gotta get up too early to be out so late.

I probably shouldn't go either since I have classes and a test tomorrow am, but I promised a really sweet girl I would bring the family up there tonight. I may not stay late, but I have to go for at least a little while.

Thank You Dah-Ling!

Johnboy - it was good to see your family last night! Kelsi is adorable and I love her new haircut. Sorry we had to leave out so early, Layla wasn't feeling too good. We'll have to do it again soon. Maybe next time Layla and Kelsi can do a song or two together.

Johnboy - it was good to see your family last night! Kelsi is adorable and I love her new haircut. Sorry we had to leave out so early, Layla wasn't feeling too good. We'll have to do it again soon. Maybe next time Layla and Kelsi can do a song or two together.

i hope she gets to feeling better. i think they would sound good together

i hope she gets to feeling better. i think they would sound good together

I think a lot of it had to do with how late she stayed up the night before.

Tell Kelsi to think on what songs she would like to work on so I can let Layla know.

They may even want to try something accoustic for one of the open mic things one night.

Layla can pretty well play anything on guitar now, so that gives them a broader selection to choose from.

Tell Kelsi to think on what songs she would like to work on so I can let Layla know.

They may even want to try something accoustic for one of the open mic things one night.

Layla can pretty well play anything on guitar now, so that gives them a broader selection to choose from.

how about gunpowder and lead or before he cheats, or any taylor swift

Okay. I'll tell her. Maybe they just need to talk or text or tweet or whatever they do these days! :lol:

I just realized how old that made me sound. :o

i'm staying at 29 myself !!! hehehe call my cell and i'll give her kelsi's number

When does McFarlane's have Open Mic? I haven't seen any postings on here for anything other than Karaoke and Trivia. Who puts it on? Mark?

Open Mic is every Thursday night, beginning at 8 PM. No cost to join or cover to enjoy; hope we'll see you there! It's a blast.

And yes, our Friday Karaoke show is all ages, and begins at 8 PM.

See everyone tonight!

-MacFarlane's