Paulding.com

someone had asked the different types of hats I can make so here are some examples :)

head warmer

354373115_1218797921_01.jpg

stocking cap

354778390_1220252532_02.jpg

basic hat

355412434_1222562691_01.jpg

hat with ear flaps and pom or without

353164032_1214397691_01.jpg

353164110_1214397992_01.jpg

these hats can be made with the brim or without

352105676_1210549764_01.jpg

The hats with the brim are so popular... I see them all the time during the winter.. espeacially with middle school and high school kids..

You are right! I also sold a bunch to a local dance school for their hip hop competition.

I actually love the same hat without the brim. My dh keeps laughing at me bc there is so much I have made that I start out making bc I love it and want one but at the end of the day I still havent made half of the things for me yet :( :lol:

I really like that green and white head band. I just want to tell ya. I got one of your cell phone holders from Anita. I just love it to. Great stuff made by a great person. Thanks.

aww, thanks :wub:

I sent a couple pms about your stocking hat but didnt hear back from you :( You know we are never giving up on this hat no matter what :p Something with the length was throwing the pattern off but I think I figured it out on a sample hat but then I couldnt find the purples you wanted, ugh what a nightmare. Your stocking hat and ls119s slippers :wacko:

aww, thanks :wub:

I sent a couple pms about your stocking hat but didnt hear back from you :( You know we are never giving up on this hat no matter what :p Something with the length was throwing the pattern off but I think I figured it out on a sample hat but then I couldnt find the purples you wanted, ugh what a nightmare. Your stocking hat and ls119s slippers :wacko:

I'am sorry Zoo but i never got a PM from you or i would of answered you back.Want to send me another one.