Paulding.com

as requested :)

I have had a few requests for a hanging dish towel to match the dishcloths. Here is one example and hopefully I can get the other example up later.

411245563_1425629207_02.jpg

411245454_1425628802_01.jpg

2nd style

411314089_1425878128_01.jpg

411313963_1425877690_01.jpg

sorry for the poor pics :( My digital camera is broken so these are cell pics.

These will sell for $5 and the matching dishcloths are $2

edited to add these are made with cotton yarn so they are super absorbant and very strong! This picture is just an example and I used white but other colors are available, solid, 2 colors or multi. Can also be made without the hanger :D

lol I finally got my baby! He is our wild child and really makes life challenging. One example is our kitchen dish towel. Every time I go to dry my hands/etc I can never find the towel and thats bc he takes them and misplaces them....he is trying to figure out how to get it off now :rofl: Not sure why I havent done this sooner. My mom always had one that buttoned and now I know why :lol:

:lol: When I read the topic title (of course I can't see) What I read - several times - was "Watching Hanging Dish Towel". Finally curiosity got the best of me and I HAD to open and see WHY you were WATCHING a dish cloth. That is when I realized you actually said MATCHING dish cloth. :lol:

:lol: When I read the topic title (of course I can't see) What I read - several times - was "Watching Hanging Dish Towel". Finally curiosity got the best of me and I HAD to open and see WHY you were WATCHING a dish cloth. That is when I realized you actually said MATCHING dish cloth. :lol:

lol, thats the hardest ive laughed all week :rofl: Thanks I really needed that :wub:

Zoo, I saw some towels that I want yesterday at the craft fair. I haveo ne, I'll have to post a pic of it. THey took a regular dishtowel, like a rooster one and crocheted onto it and crocheted a button part on it too. i .love them!!

Zoo, I saw some towels that I want yesterday at the craft fair. I haveo ne, I'll have to post a pic of it. THey took a regular dishtowel, like a rooster one and crocheted onto it and crocheted a button part on it too. i .love them!!

I know what you are talking about. Do you have the towel already that you want to add that to? If so just let me know and I can do it for you ;) since it would probably take any time or any yarn....I wont charge you :wub:

I know what you are talking about. Do you have the towel already that you want to add that to? If so just let me know and I can do it for you ;) since it would probably take any time or any yarn....I wont charge you :wub:

:wub: you are the best!! Ill get with ya!! BTW, those hats that you made for the hip hop dance were the cutest and made the costume perfect!!! In the dressing room I told the moms that my friend made them and they were all like "We love them, They are so cute" and they thanked me for telling them that they were handmade cause that made them even more special!!!

:wub: you are the best!! Ill get with ya!! BTW, those hats that you made for the hip hop dance were the cutest and made the costume perfect!!! In the dressing room I told the moms that my friend made them and they were all like "We love them, They are so cute" and they thanked me for telling them that they were handmade cause that made them even more special!!!

Im so glad they loved the hats! I was wondering how their performance/competitions went. I bet they all looked/did awesome and it had nothing to do with the hats :wub:

just let me know about the towels. I was going to make one real quick to put a pic up but Ive been busy working on some things for anita (pak in pink/medical) :ph34r: